Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Story Adventure 4 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Story Adventure 4 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Continue the Adventure Story!

This is the fourth and final story for this week's contest! Each person who posts will add a short blurb that continues the story following the post of the person above, starting with ours.

Contest and Rules:
    -The first person to post in this thread will continue based on our story below.
    -After that, each following person to post will then continue the story based on the last persons post.
    -Only post 3-4 sentences to continue the story.
    -Only 1 entry per person.
    -Your entry for the first story must be posted no later than Tuesday October 9th by noon PDT.
    -Remember to continue the story from the last post.

Prizes:
    -4 Random winners will be selected.
    -Each winner will receive 30 Gems to the game of their choice (150 Gold for Dragon or Monster Story).
    -You can select any 1 TeamLava game to send the Gems to.

Story beginning:
    I looked at my watch, it's 7:00 pm, Halloween night. "Now I am in the city," I muttered to myself as I looked at the jumble of people and buildings. I was downtown, near the old costume shop that everyone raves about and bored out of my mind. Like usual, I told myself I have to wait till midnight on Halloween for the "real" fun to begin. The city was glowing to impress with the dominate buildings lit up and down the streets. All you can see is people mocking the undead. Kids and adults dressed in all kind of outfits. "No costume!" a kid wearing a zombie outfit screamed and pointed at me while walking by with his family...

Winners:
    -malibu22baby
    -mattyboo1
    -rengirl1978
    -brohim
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 10-09-12 at 02:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    ...all dress up like zombies... as they passed, I got goosebumps...
    And just to see the " dead " look in their eyes...
    OH NO they were not dressed... They were real zombies... I'm sure....

I ignored him, although I had half a mind not to say something back to him. All of a sudden, my cell phone rang. I took it out, and apparently I had recieved a text. I opened the text, and it said 3 simple, but very frightening words.

"I'm watching you."

Rhino Keeper
    It was from an unknown number, and I was terrified. I looked around my surrounding, only to find normal people walking on the sidewalks. The zombies have left too. I hurried back to my house, for this "fun" was too frightening...

Rhino Keeper
    When I walked in my house, the lights went dark. The TV turned on by itself. There was a message on the screen. There was that same message, those three simple words: "I'm watching you." I turned the TV off quickly. It turned itself back on, with the message on the screen now saying "Don't you dare". I stood frozen...

Executive Chef
    I tried to change the channel nothing changed I unplugged the television and suddenly the power went out and the all the doors in the house SLAMMED!!! I got thrown in my chair and the tv turned itself back with theses three words you are DEAD and then the tv did an amazing horrible thing it ....

"Zombies started coming out of screen, lights turning on and off, doors opening and closing and the windows opening and closing. Then darkness.........

Rhino Keeper
    appeared again with smog underneath the front door. i glanced with fear trying to escape the chair but before i could escape, the cord from the television wrapped me as tight as a mummy and i was stuck. The only thing i could do was to stay as calm as i could and remember where i had put my wrist band. This wasn't ANY wrist band, this was my special possession.

Farm Supplier
    In panic I tried to search the room for my wrist band but the wire came up and began to wrap around my arms,tighter, and tighter as the wire rised from the ground. The floor was now a cloud of smoke, and green slime. Every time I would move the wire would wrap tighter as if it was an anaconda and I was its prey, just squeesing the life out of me. As the zombies came through the TV, the pixels had flew everywhere, s****ping me and leaving marks, ripping anything in its way as if they were sharp knives flying all around the room.

I was doomed. Then, i was banished from the physical world and was a permament person who lived in my own dreams. There, i dreamt i was saved.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast