Thread: Finally!!!!!! quests for android!

Finally!!!!!! quests for android!

Half an hour ago, I had just collected ky daily round of money and sat down to read a book. Then, I picked up my Fire and opened DS for fun. And there....quests! I'm so pleased with TL!!!

Found the same thing when it called for an update on my Kindle. Don't think I will do much for Halloween since I already did all the decorating I plan to do.

Banned
    It's actually been available for Android for a while (couple months maybe??) but don't know about kindle. I'm still waiting for the full New Dawn for Android or the new quests and such. Since they at least released the new dragons and habitats for Android, I would think they are at least working on ND for Android and Kindle. Just a matter of when it will actually be out.

Quote Originally Posted by bev1947 View Post
    Found the same thing when it called for an update on my Kindle. Don't think I will do much for Halloween since I already did all the decorating I plan to do.
    Sorry posted in wrong thread. Actually was referring to Bakery Story and a new update for Kindle which gave me goals for the first time.

I actually wanted New Dawn because of the new quests and the tree blah blah and of course the boosters. I get only around 10000 a day, which is prob nothing for u guys.