Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stormie still doesn't answer requests

Executive Chef

Stormie still doesn't answer requests

In Dragon Story, Stormie never answers my requests for mystic maps. There was a thread about this a little while ago which I posted in. We were advised to contact support, which I did, but never heard back, and Stormie still doesn't answer requests.

The Honorable Panda
    Are you getting your 20 maps per day from your other neighbors? If so, stormie will not gift to you if you have already received your 20 maps for the day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Does stormie's gift show up on your messages? If so I have never received a map from it.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    Does stormie's gift show up on your messages? If so I have never received a map from it.
    Yes, you will get a "Stormie responded to your request. Why not pay them a visit?" message. But, the news feed can only hold 10 of those messages, and if 20 people in total respond that day, you might not see the message.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef

Executive Chef
    OK weird double post but no I have never received a map from stormie so I ask....what's the point of stormie?

Executive Chef
    Periodically I will get maps from Stormie- not every day, but I have gotten them from him. I have also gotten parts in RS from Stormie.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are you getting your 20 maps per day from your other neighbors? If so, stormie will not gift to you if you have already received your 20 maps for the day.
    No, I'm a casual player so I only have one other neighbor. So it takes twice as long to expand as it should since Stormie doesn't answer requests.

Executive Chef
    I have messages that go back at least as far as my last login every time and I have never seen this from stormie. I am going to try only asking it for a few days and see what happens. I am not optimistic...I have the suspicion people just aren't paying attention to this.

Senior Moderator
    Different game, same concept

I've seen this in all the games, just didn't have it on my DS list today.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast