Thread: Android font Issue

New Resident

Thumbs down Android font Issue

Storm ID - Erikania
    Device Type - Medion
    OS - Android 4.0.3
    Connection - W-Lan N 65Mbit

Issues:
    1. Every time when the Game loses focus, i.e. when I switch to a different application or often when the screen dims down, the font get lost making the game unreadable/unplayable.
      Sometimes even in cases I can't reconstruct.
      The only solution now is to exit the game and close it forcefully with the AppInfo.

2. And also the game starts up awfully slow. It takes about 2 min until the App starts.

P.S. Similar issues with "Fashion Story", but I open an extra thread for that.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 02-25-14 at 12:25 PM.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the app store then restart your device. Each time you go to play the game, be sure you have closed any apps that are currently open. If you still have this issue after that, please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

New Resident
    Same here!

Since my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 got an Update from 3.2 upto 4.0.2 ALL apps from TeamLava shows the described behaviour: When returning to the game (xxx story, etc.) from standby, from another app, and even from the "gifts" inventory, you cannot read any text at all. Nothing. This happens to even the newer games like xxx story christmas edition, etc. And it happens in TeamLava games ONLY!

Regards
    Hennes

Hi, I had the same problem with my HTC One S. Everytime I loaded a new neighborhood or after the screen dimmed down, I couldnt read the fonts anymore. I uninstalled the game and since then there wasn't a problem anymore.

Ok. I was wrong. I have still the same problems.

New Resident

Unreadable letters and numbers after minimizing

I have LG G2, android 4.2.2.
    When I run Dragon Story, after I minimize and reopen the game, letters get unreadable, as seen from screenshots. Only way to get the game in normal state is to ****(force close) the application (game) and restart it.
    By minimize I mean switching to other app or pressing home button so my phone gets to homescreen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-25-16-09-10.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	12467

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-25-16-09-22.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	12466

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moldewort View Post
    I have LG G2, android 4.2.2.
    When I run Dragon Story, after I minimize and reopen the game, letters get unreadable, as seen from screenshots. Only way to get the game in normal state is to ****(force close) the application (game) and restart it.
    By minimize I mean switching to other app or pressing home button so my phone gets to homescreen.

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-25-16-09-10.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	12467

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-25-16-09-22.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	12466
    Please try reinstalling the game to ensure you have a fresh install of all the images of the game.

I tested this on 4.2.2 and was able to minimize and load Dragon Story and other TeamLava games without experiencing this text distortion. It may be a graphical issue from your device. If you wait and let it load after coming back from minimizing it, does it eventually adjust or do you need to restart the app to refresh the text?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please try reinstalling the game to ensure you have a fresh install of all the images of the game.

I tested this on 4.2.2 and was able to minimize and load Dragon Story and other TeamLava games without experiencing this text distortion. It may be a graphical issue from your device. If you wait and let it load after coming back from minimizing it, does it eventually adjust or do you need to restart the app to refresh the text?
    Will my progress not reset after reinstalling? No, it does not eventually adjust. I have to force close the app and restart it so it loads again. Also happens when I lock the screen.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Moldewort View Post
    Will my progress not reset after reinstalling? No, it does not eventually adjust. I have to force close the app and restart it so it loads again. Also happens when I lock the screen.
    Your games are saved on Team Lava's servers so when you reinstall all your game progress will be there.

(Make sure you have set a password for your storm ID under menu-help in one of your games)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Reinstalled and didn't help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast