Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Android font Issue

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moldewort View Post
    Reinstalled and didn't help
    Can you try installing a different TeamLava game and let us know if you experience the issue there? Does this happen for any of your other apps?

I have the same problem on my sony android device. Have tried uninstalling and installing again. Did not resolve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ojrlir View Post
    I have the same problem on my sony android device. Have tried uninstalling and installing again. Did not resolve the issue.
    Which games does this happen in for you?

I feel like game is rigged. I'm an android user, since 1 month i couldn't breed a new dragon. Unfair for
    android users. I've another accnt on apple, I get a new dragon on every breeding. Very unfair. Please
    stop this partial behavior towards ios users to TEAMLAVA DEVELOPERS.

Quote Originally Posted by ritika47 View Post
    I feel like game is rigged. I'm an android user, since 1 month i couldn't breed a new dragon. Unfair for
    android users. I've another accnt on apple, I get a new dragon on every breeding. Very unfair. Please
    stop this partial behavior towards ios users to TEAMLAVA DEVELOPERS.
    What Dragon are you trying to breed? You should try the thread for that associated Dragon for breeding tips from other players. The breeding mechanics work the same for all players, regardless of the platform they're on.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    What Dragon are you trying to breed? You should try the thread for that associated Dragon for breeding tips from other players. The breeding mechanics work the same for all players, regardless of the platform they're on.
    Believe me I've tried every combination given. Ex: trying to breed fairytale, but got more than 50 fruitful dragon. Seriously unfair and too difficult to breed any dragon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ritika47 View Post
    Believe me I've tried every combination given. Ex: trying to breed fairytale, but got more than 50 fruitful dragon. Seriously unfair and too difficult to breed any dragon
    same here. what's the deal! been trying to breed new dragon(or the same dragon but rare) but get only common. been breeding for diamond from lv 65- 99 FOR YEARS NOW but havent got 1 yet. even my friend just start playing for months and got his own diamond. i just notice alot ios that have 4 or 5 diamond. really?!! u got to be kidding me!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seoy8 View Post
    same here. what's the deal! been trying to breed new dragon(or the same dragon but rare) but get only common. been breeding for diamond from lv 65- 99 FOR YEARS NOW but havent got 1 yet. even my friend just start playing for months and got his own diamond. i just notice alot ios that have 4 or 5 diamond. really?!! u got to be kidding me!!!
    I'm having the same problem, lately. Almost every time I try to breed a rare, much less super rare type, I get a common - even when I've spent the goal to increase the chance of getting a rare or super rare dragon. Or on the chance I get a rare, it's such a low level, I don't even get the explosives to mine for pieces to use for land expansion. So I'm sitting on a HUGE stack of unmet goals, some dating back to even early levels.

I'm playing Spring Festival and in order to get the community part and winning dragons I have to visit the community but it always crash. It crash each and Everytime I try to visit, so you really need to figure this issue. Dragon Story was my favorite but all these issues makes it my least favorite and Dragon Story is the ONLY Storm8 game that do it. I have other Storm 8 games and they work fine but, Dragon Story? Come on fix the []thing once and for all will you it's really frustrating.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-20-17 at 10:29 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by darlene2256 View Post
    I'm playing Spring Festival and in order to get the community part and winning dragons I have to visit the community but it always crash. It crash each and Everytime I try to visit, so you really need to figure this issue. Dragon Story was my favorite but all these issues makes it my least favorite and Dragon Story is the ONLY Storm8 game that do it. I have other Storm 8 games and they work fine but, Dragon Story? Come on fix the []thing once and for all will you it's really frustrating.
    Current thread on this issue.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...g-to-neighbors
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast