Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Christmas 2012 Suggestions

Executive Chef
    The only thing I want is to get the Mince Pie receipe back. I hate seeing that grayed out.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Smile Decorated table

The decorated table for six is a great idea if it is, as you suggested, for use for customers and to tip. Great idea for a great goal

But does anyone have a idea when the goals will start? Each goal Bas 31 days and Christmas will be in one month from this day. I'm ready for some new goals 😍

Executive Chef
    New seasonal recipes to give as gifts to neighbors!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if anyone else has already suggested it, but I'd love to see something Australian for the Christmas edition. Even if it's just a kangaroo or koala wearing a santa hat, it would seriously make my day!
    And how about an Aussie/Kiwi pavlova on one of the ovens? All yummy and covered with fruit and chocolate flakes, just like my grandma makes. Mmmmmm....

Hopefully this Thursday we will see open up Bakery Story Christmas Edition for 6 Gems. There would be a new cooking appliance with 4 or 5 suggested recepies. Followed by new goals. Like a goal could unlock an elf or gifts. I'd like to see the neighborhood decked out with Christmas lights at night. With one home we could peek inside one window and see a lit up Christmas Tree. The neighborhood have snowmen and sleds. And on one roof see a Santa Clauss in his sled with reindeer with a chimney. The customers wearing winter gear. Be able to purchase a Christmas tree to place on your floor and Christmas lights ( I know they had this option last year) to hang on your wall with coins of course. That would be nice.

OMG,
    Christmas Almost Here~!
    I'm So Excited...
    Goals With Recipe Please,
    Also,
    bring back the old goals
    Smile

Fashion Designer
    i hope they bring back the candy cane and marzipan ovens as well as well as goals to unlock the cranberry cider, mince pie, holiday cupcake, yule log and gingerbread cake.

i would also like new recipes like candy cane ice cream for the ice cream machine, mint hot chocolate for the cocoa machine, gingerbread latte for the mixer, anise cookies for the oven.

New Resident
    I LOVE CHRISTMAS TREES! 🎄There should be a very big tree that's cost around 35 💎. The second largest should be around 15 💎 and the their and fourth should cost coins. You should have lots of snowflakes deodar ions for everything; tables, chairs, walls, floors, and food. The people should be wearing elf, reindeer, snowman, and Mr. and Mrs. Claus outfits. You should have different cultural decorations like a manora, a dreidle, a tree, Jesus being born, and others. Also do present decorations somehow interpreted into the game 🎁. I hope this helped

New Resident
    * third and fourth srry ��

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast