Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Christmas 2012 Suggestions

Banned

Bakery Story Christmas 2012 Suggestions

Please post your suggestions here for Bakery Story Christmas Edition. I'd like to hear your suggestions.

New Resident
    Have the customers wear santa hats and cute outfits. And have the food all Christmas themed. =) I love your Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

Host(ess)
    I think it would be neat to see recipes from around the world, i.e. mince pies, Zimtsterne, Stollen, or atole on the drink machine.

New Resident
    I think the Christmas message is very clear. It is a season for giving, for caring for those who are less fortunate than yourself, for speading joy around the world, for forgiving those who have wronged you. The Christians were sent Jesus to show them a better path, there was Saint Nicholas who cared about the children, and the Pagans who saw that midwinter had passed and the sun would shine for longer again. It would be great if TeamLava could come up with a Christmas update to reflect these Christmas values.

I Want A Christmas Goal With Chair And Recipe.
    No More Decoration!
    Thanks TL.

Banned
    I want to see some Christmas themed recipes put on the Candy Oven like Peppermint cake. I think a helpful Santa would look nice in people's bakeries as well. I want to see some gingerbread cookies. I'd probably bake some of those.

Executive Chef
    they would release the christmas version at the end of november. i can't wait to see what they bring out this year.

New Resident
    Offer more goals with big ticket items like a decorated Xmas tree, snowman, elf toy making station, choo choo train set, etc. holiday themed foods are super fun too!! Reindeer cupcakes, gingerbread house, Starbucks egg nog latte... to name a few. Thanks team lava

Fashion Designer
    We definitely need a Santa & some Christmas lights! Maybe a gingerbread house? Gingerbread table & chairs? Stockings to hang on the wall. Add some different kinds of hot chocolate to the cocoa maker- peppermint, cinnabun, salted caramel, double chocolate, marshmallow!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by quiannag View Post
    I think it would be neat to see recipes from around the world, i.e. mince pies, Zimtsterne, Stollen, or atole on the drink machine.
    Developping on the idea of recipes from around the world, I would love to have some of my favourite recipes (I am not using accents because that results on weird symbols, but most of this names have them)
    - a Three kings cake (call it Roscon de reyes, galette des Rois, ciasto trzech kroli... As you prefer, but you should not forget that each one has a an almond and the one who gets it is king for a year. I bet you could do something with this)
    - a buche de Noel
    - a panettone
    - pierniczki
    - polvoron
    - bu?uelos (bunuelos)
    - risalamande
    - christstollen
    - you could bring back the Marzipan oven and create new recipes "marzapane" (Italian fruit shaped marzipan), mazapan (the Spanish or the American version) or pan de mazapan
    - create a special turron oven with the following recipes: soft turron, hard turron, torrone and my favourite of all Christmas food ever, chocolat turron! (this could be a yummy goal!)

Decorations
    I know most countries receive their gifts from Santa Claus, but in Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay and Spain there are the Three wise men. I would definetely love to have them in my bakery!

Tables and chairs

I don't know if it is feasable, but I suggest it and let you see.
    Since Christmas is about family and the are lots of shared meals, why not building a first ever multiple seats table for, let's say, 6 people? It would be beutifully decorated in the middle, there would be matching chairs one could buy and customers would seat there (it would not be a decoration item)
    I see the table as a goal

I hope any of this is useful and you have a good time brainstorming for Christmas!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast