Thread: Removing neighbors

Removing neighbors

I tried to remove a neighbor today and when I pressed delete the neighbor was still on my neighbor list. I tried restarting and the uninstall/reinstall thing but it didn't work. Help!

Rhino Keeper
    That sounds like Stormie. Stormie is a nbr TL have added to 'help' and cannot be deleted. He/She can be tipped and returns requests. There are threads somewhere here explaining more.

Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    That sounds like Stormie. Stormie is a nbr TL have added to 'help' and cannot be deleted. He/She can be tipped and returns requests. There are threads somewhere here explaining more.
    Yes their name is stormie and I tried to delete them but I couldn't even though I had no problem deleting other neighbors

Stormie is a virtual neighbor that is designed to stay on your friends list. This is to enhance the social experience. Stormie is not removable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Stormie is a virtual neighbor that is designed to stay on your friends list. This is to enhance the social experience. Stormie is not removable.
    Will he ever be removable

What is the max number of neighbors? Also, I have pending requests. when I contacted some of them, they can not find the request.

I would like to know how to remove neighbors to begin with. I've acquired a bunch of 0 star restaurants who are full for tips, have nothing cooking. I don't think I added them, I probably accepted. It doesn't matter to me if my neighbors don't visit every day, we all have real lives. But it would be nice to have mostly level 3 and 4 players since they seem to consistently be the ones who answer requests and gift/and or tip. I'm not seeing a delete option when I see my list of neighbors. Using iPhone 3Gs for playing. Thanks if anyone can help!

Hey I just answered my own question. Found the edit option so all is good now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dachsie1975 View Post
    I would like to know how to remove neighbors to begin with. I've acquired a bunch of 0 star restaurants who are full for tips, have nothing cooking. I don't think I added them, I probably accepted. It doesn't matter to me if my neighbors don't visit every day, we all have real lives. But it would be nice to have mostly level 3 and 4 players since they seem to consistently be the ones who answer requests and gift/and or tip. I'm not seeing a delete option when I see my list of neighbors. Using iPhone 3Gs for playing. Thanks if anyone can help!