Thread: Help with RS/DS gem problem, please!

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Help with RS/DS gem problem, please!

I play RS and received an opportunity to download DS for 6 gems. I did that and received them fine. Upon downloading DS my tablet locked up and I had to take the back cover off, take the battery out to get the game to shut down. I then uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. It now works fine. However, the next goal in my RS says to reach level 7 in DS and receive 3 gems with a % progress indicator. I am now on level 4 in DS and it shows 0% progress in my goal in RS. Could uninstalling,
    then reinstalling DS sever the link between the games so RS now does not know I am advancing in DS?

I have tried emailing support@teamlava.com and do not get any kind of response, not even a case number. Please help!!!

Storm I.D.: vickielea
    Playing on: Toshiba Thrive Android tablet

Nightclub Owner
    These types of goals never show the progress, I'm not sure why they bother with the % bar at all. Just play DS until level 7 then go back into RS and it should show it completes. You'll probably get another goal pop-up to reach level 12 after that, as these goals tend to make you continue until level 15 or level 20, at least on iOS that is how they worked.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, I thought I would miss out on the additional gems! I hope u r correct! :-)