Thread: No goals - how do I get more goals?

No goals - how do I get more goals?

Hi, I've just completed the 5 skunkipines, 5 fangbeasts goal and I haven't been given any new goals. Is there something I need to do to trigger more goals?

Thanks for any help!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixsmith View Post
    Hi, I've just completed the 5 skunkipines, 5 fangbeasts goal and I haven't been given any new goals. Is there something I need to do to trigger more goals?

Thanks for any help!
    There r adventures you can go on when u tap your King or Queen's Keep. Also, there may be more goals on Ivy when the updates roll out sometime next week

I've got the King's Keep so I'm off searching the Castle Vault just now!

I hope they give us more caravan's - collecting everything you need is very enjoyable and a great way to earn coins!

Really enjoying this game - thanks TL

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by pixsmith View Post
    I've got the King's Keep so I'm off searching the Castle Vault just now!

I hope they give us more caravan's - collecting everything you need is very enjoyable and a great way to earn coins!

Really enjoying this game - thanks TL
    We have a huge set of new quests (goals) that will be released next week. Expect to figure out what that big stone tablet is for, and much more

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    We have a huge set of new quests (goals) that will be released next week. Expect to figure out what that big stone tablet is for, and much more
    When can we expect this update? Loving the game btw