Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Choosing neighbors

Rhino Keeper

Choosing neighbors

What do you look for in a neighbor? Seems like I've had so many deadbeats lately. They must just want to expand and don't give a hoot about gifting or watering. The higher levels are the worst. I don't take anyone over level 45 anymore, and they have to have a 4 star rating. I take a lot of time to gift and water and this makes me kind of mad. I wind up deleting them. Can they still count me as a neighbor if I delete them? I hope not.

Nightclub Owner
    If you delete them they are no longer a neighbor. I don't water everyday anymore, but that is because the game lags too much when I try to water so it takes too darn long. I don't care if people don't water me either though, so it isn't as big of a deal to me. I much prefer my neighbors to gift me my Dog Bowl a day and I'm happy. I haven't been able to get my 20 Dog Bowls a day for well over a month now. Many of my neighbors have either quit, or taken a break from their TL games due to being upset over Tap-to-Manage or the raise in BS prices, so I've given up on hoping I'll meet my quota everyday now.

Fashion Designer
    I usually wait until someone has watered me for 5 or 6 days in a row before I invite them to be a neighbor.

If they've been watering regularly before they're neighbors, they often (not always, but often) continue watering and gifting after they're neighbors.

If you delete a neighbor, they're gone. They can't count you as a neighbor any more.

I keep my neighbors and visit daily because you get coins or xp from visiting everyday. Just visiting! Then the gifts and water is extra!

Rhino Keeper
    I started only watering back those who water me, with the exception of a few very good neighbors. I can still get the coins for visiting without watering too. I find when I just water other people in the community they are more likely to water back, even tho it's only 5x instead of 10. I have deleted some neighbors, cuz for me it's a matter of ethics, which you just can't find these days.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by samizmyne View Post
    I started only watering back those who water me, with the exception of a few very good neighbors. I can still get the coins for visiting without watering too. I find when I just water other people in the community they are more likely to water back, even tho it's only 5x instead of 10. I have deleted some neighbors, cuz for me it's a matter of ethics, which you just can't find these days.
    You may not be aware but some Android devices can't water, at least not easily. I have an Android Motorola Droid Bionic Farm that is my secondary account, and I can't water or tip in Farm, Fashion or RS because I can't find plots or tables. The game will not display most of the images as I have to clear my cache before going into each of those games or they won't work. Because I'm clearing the cache, I'm losing the memory of what that persons place looked like and it either takes forever to load, or never loads at all and force closes on me, so I can't water/tip 99% of the time on that game. That doesn't mean neighbors that don't water aren't still useful, as long as they gift and/or answer requests, then they are good neighbors. Just sayin'

Rhino Keeper
    Also us higher level players have realized that watering is a waste of time with regards to making money or earning experience. It is extremely small, you are better off planting a batch of 1 or 5 min berries.

Farm Supplier

Deleting deadbeat waterers/gifters

I don't know about samizmyne, but I also delete; and my former neighbors DID water, they just slacked off... And then stopped completely. But unfortunately, they still get watered by others, so there is zero incentive for them to be courteous.

*I don't want anyone to think I'm a strict water or gift watcher that just waits for people to not water or gift once or twice. (Mwaahaaa hahahahah! - j/k) I only delete after I'm positive they are gone and not coming back, or just can't be bothered to reciprocate.

Can You add me for a neighbor? I water daily! Gift too! Lol! Rokulika!

I added some of you : )

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast