Thread: constructables gifts

Rhino Keeper

constructables gifts

I've gotten some gits lately that I have no idea what they are for! Among them are paint, bolts, springs, and now a haunted filter! Can someone clue me in? It would be nice if there was some explanation somewhere.

Nightclub Owner
    There is an explanation, in this thread.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-for-Beginners)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not seeing it for the newer stuff. Sorry.

Nightclub Owner
    If the ones you're interested in aren't listed in that thread, then my suggestion would be to ask in that thread for the specific ones you're interested in and hopefully someone that has built it can list what the items necessary are and request the first post be updated. I hardly build anything in Farm as not much of it interests me, so I don't know what most of the constructables need, just the tool shed parts that my neighbors request daily.

New Resident
    The springs, bolts, and paint gallons are for contructing carnival items. (Giant Slide & Clown Water ***)

Farm Supplier
    Samizmyne brings up a valid subject. When i got on my farm this morning in my gifts were three haunted chains and a haunted filter.. i accept them thinking "oo theres a halloween constructable!" Which i will want cause i love halloween! Well as far as i can see there is not but its hard for me to know because nothing in my store has the little hammer. Because im on android.
    Maybe we will get something next week or maybe those parts will sit in limbo like the welcome mat that isnt used as a part in anything!
    So then i get to thinking why would my lovely nbrs send me a useless part... then i wonder if its a goal to send x number of haunted parts to your nbrs... And i wont know unless someone here tells me because im on android. And we dont have goals.
    SO... ios users are they from goals?

Rhino Keeper
    The easy way to find out is to ask the neighbors who sent the items as most people who send parts know what they build and often want you to send back the same items. ;-)

In this case the chains and gas are for the headless lawnmower and the haunted filters(and tiles) are needed for the gourd fountain.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you netwiz for your super helpful answer

Host(ess)
    The Halloween things are to build a gourd fountain and a headless mower

New Resident
    I was able to find what the blue paint is for but not the red paint. Can you please help me?
    Thanks