Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Story Adventure 2 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Rhino Keeper
    I asked Pogo for the check, and said "Thanks for the crazy experience Pogo! No one could ever top that for Halloween. Hey, do you happen to know another wallaby, perhaps older, who might have been with a human woman and had a kid?" He just grinned silently and took my money.

Rhino Keeper
    after I finished my pumpkin pie I paid the check,suddently something came out of my mouth and I sounded weird and a got scared and I felt a poke."at least say excuse me"! I asked why and he said because I burped "oh". I asked him Wat's a burl and as he explained and I fell asleep...

lol I think thats too long but idk.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shahed12 View Post
    after I finished my pumpkin pie I paid the check,suddently something came out of my mouth and I sounded weird and a got scared and I felt a poke."at least say excuse me"! I asked why and he said because I burped "oh". I asked him Wat's a burl and as he explained and I fell asleep...

lol I think thats too long but idk.
    sorry for my spelling error its what's a burp (autocorrect)

Rhino Keeper
    While I was asleep i began to have a weird dream. In my dream, Pogo was my Brother and we had just found out we were actually twins (obviously not identical). when my mother had given birth to us she didn't want us to grow up awkward because i was human and Pogo was a wallaby so my parents decided to split up and raise each of us with our own kind. This explained why we could understand what each other was saying, but could this be true in real life or is it just true in my dream?

Rhino Keeper
    As I woke up i saw Pogo staring at me with a weird look on his face. He said that i had been talking in my sleep but wasn't making sense so he asked me what i was dreaming about. I began to tell him my weird dream and asked him if it was true. He nodded his head and said that it was indeed true and that my mother and father wanted it to keep it a secret so that i didn't feel awkward.

Farm Supplier
    After taking a moment to process all I information I learned, I asked Pogo where my father is. Pogo stared at me for a few minutes with a blank face and the place grew incredibly silent as well. As I grew impatient to know the answer, I asked him again. Pogo didn't say anything, but slowly turned his head towards....

Rhino Keeper
    the door, and there stood, my dad. He was a human, just like me, and when I went up to hug him, I was surprised that Pogo went with me. My father embraced Pojo and I, and said that he wouldn't treat me much differently than Pojo, and as I looked over his shoulder, I saw...

Host(ess)
    A human turning to a kangaroo! I walked towards him.. OMG! She's my mom, I figured out that the kangaroo wasn't my father, surprisely she was mom. Pojo started to explain the situation and I found out that she was using some kind of potions to keep her in humans shape. But this time she was missing some ingredients to make the potion. And sadly it was a magical pumpkins that grows once a year at Halloween time. And no one knows the place where you can find them except Pojo.

When my mom came here, she was hoping that Pojo would help her to get that magical pumpkins. Although she was feeling that he won't help her cause she abanded him when he was a baby. But our Nobel Pojo couldn't refuse her request, so he decided to go and bring the magical pumpkins. And I insisted to go and help him. When we arrived that place I was shocked by the kind of this unordinary pumpkin plant! It was full of thick sharp thorns covers the golden magical pumpkins, I tried to pick it up but I couldn't. While I was pulling out my hand I noticed that Pojo went through.

New Resident
    It was so difficult for him to go through all of that huge harmful thorns. Seeing him gets hurted and wonded made my eyes filled of tears. Finally, yes you got it! I shouted happily. Pojo came out with magical pumpkin. He was very happy that he finally can help his mom. I was very proud of him. When we went back, mom was very thankful to Pojo and hugged him tightly. She started to make the potion, after sometime it was ready. I was thinking if this potion is working for mom, it may work for Pojo! So we tried, and guess what! Wow! It worked on him too. Pojo turned into a human. Finally he can live with his own family happily ever after.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast