Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Petals

Rhino Keeper
    I second that. Please allow a primary source for red petals. Indirect sources are too random and not dependable.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. Glimmergate and I will look into this =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Ok. Glimmergate and I will look into this =)
    Yay! Would really love that. I'm having no luck chopping grass and logs and Ivy's house isn't very reliable either. I struggle to make 1 red dye, never mind 5 or 10.

Fashion Designer
    Looking over the new goal,since my conservatory needs upgrading I'll need more of the elusive red petals.

Fashion Designer
    A rose bush would be nice...

Rhino Keeper
    This impresses me... immediate feedback and response. Im happy with this kind of communication.

Fashion Designer
    I would love to see a red petal-yielding plant for purchase too. I spent 1800 coins on 18 tall grasses and got ONE red petal. I need forty for the skunk solvent potion for Sabine & still have 10 to go. At this rate those ten red petals will cost me 18,000 coins and 180 energy, which at 3 minutes to recharge each energy is 9 hours purely devoted to getting red petals. For TEN of them!!! It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't had to use so many for the glimmerbat habitat....

Appreciate that you might be able to get us a source for these, as this is pretty frustrating!
    I hope my drop rate for these improves....

New Resident
    I've just chopped 16 tall grasses and got only one red petal.
    I'm keeping fingers crossed that I'll have a chance to get primary source of red petals soon.

Executive Chef
    I got one from chopping a dead log I was trying to get rid of. Maybe someone knows if they are a better source than tall grass?

Rhino Keeper
    We're hoping to do something about this as soon as we can, but our schedule is looking really tight. Will keep you all posted =)

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast