Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 49 to 50

Unregistered

Unhappy Level 49 to 50

I've been level 49 for 2 weeks... It's exhausting and makes players unmotivated
    please change this rule. It got to be changed.
    10,000,000 xp is too much. It's unreal.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been level 49 for 2 weeks... It's exhausting and makes players unmotivated
    please change this rule. It got to be changed.
    10,000,000 xp is too much. It's unreal.....
    I'm fairly sure that's just a random number until lvl 50 is actually implemented

Unregistered
    Take it as the biggest challenge you will ever have to deal with in your life!
    Asd

Unregistered

Level 50

Maybe if you wouldn't have spent 24 hours a day farming and also buying gems so you could level up and harvest right away, as opposed to the normal way most people play the game, you wouldn't be stuck on level 49. I work 50 hours a week at a real job, have never paid a dime for a gem, and I'm at level 36. I enjoy the game and don't feel unmotivated or exhausted. Don't worry, when they add new levels, you and the other dorks will rush out and level up as fast as possible, then complain that the MAX level attained is too high/unfair/exhausting again.

Unregistered
    Maybe if you wouldn't have spent 24 hours a day farming and also buying gems so you could level up and harvest right away, as opposed to the normal way most people play the game, you wouldn't be stuck on level 49. I work 50 hours a week at a real job, have never paid a dime for a gem, and I'm at level 36. I enjoy the game and don't feel unmotivated or exhausted. Don't worry, when they add new levels, you and the other dorks will rush out and level up as fast as possible, then complain that the MAX level attained is too high/unfair/exhausting again.
    Because goodness knows anyone who's ahead of you is a dork who bought their way to the top. It's the only possible way!

Unregistered

Exclamation Don't sweat small stuff

Because goodness knows anyone who's ahead of you is a dork who bought their way to the top. It's the only possible way!

If you work, as you mentioned, you must be old enough to hold many responsibilities at and after work?
    How ofen do you waste time playing, rather than working?

Critical comments like yours are worse than a kid determined to level up in a silly game. Who has the time to level up so quickly?
    You never know who you targeted with your accusations and assumptions. It could be a child suffering a violent family life, and Farm Story is their only retreat from that. Their only source of achievement in this world may have been found for him, at this time, within this tiny little game, for now. When they're ready they'll grow out of it. Regardless what the reason for intense play, at least they're doing something harmless with their time.
    You, on the other hand, have no right to assume what you don't know.

Don't sweat the small stuff, and you may become a less vile commentator. As a player, don't worry you too will reach level 49, I wonder how you will react then?
    When do you find the time to play? What are you doing playing games at work anyway?
    Where do you work?

Unregistered
    If you work, as you mentioned, you must be old enough to hold many responsibilities at and after work?

Critical comments like yours are worse than a kid determined to level up in a silly game. Who has the time to level up so quickly?
    You never know who you targeted with your accusations and assumptions. It could be a child suffering a violent family life, and Farm Story is their only retreat from that. Their only source of achievement in this world may have been found for him, at this time, within this tiny little game, for now. When they're ready they'll grow out of it. Regardless what the reason for intense play, at least they're doing something harmless with their time.

Don't sweat the small stuff, and you may become a less vile commentator. As a player, don't worry you too will reach level 49, I wonder how you will react then?
    When do you find the time to play? What are you doing playing games at work anyway?
    Where do you work?
    Did I really need a sarcasm tag for that? Or did you mean to quote the person I was responding to who complained that anyone at 49 was a lifeless dork who bought their way there.

Unregistered

Exclamation Don't sweat the small stuff. After all it's just a game

Originally Posted by Unregistered

Critical comments like yours are worse than a kid determined to level up in a silly game. Who has the time to level up so quickly, but maybe a child with minimal responsibilities?

Where do you work?

Unregistered

Unhappy Oops!

Did I really need a sarcasm tag for that? Or did you mean to quote the person I was responding to who complained that anyone at 49 was a lifeless dork who bought their way there.
    I meant to quote the previous Sorry, Im 1st timer. Can't get the right tag set.

Unregistered

Hey, let's be nice!

I am a 49 and been stuck at that level for 3 weeks. I have NEVER purchased a gem in my life. I leveled up by playing, as most people do! Don't assume that everyone at 49 is buying their way there! And furthermore, if you are so busy working, how do you have time to get on here and write such rude comments?! Let's be nice to eachother. Jeez!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast