Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story - Suggestions

Senior Moderator

Castle Story - Suggestions

What new items, themes, buildings, or decorations would you like to see come to your kingdom?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Banned
    Archer Tower that have archer on them.
    Windmill to make logs quicker.

Rhino Keeper
    A water-producing resource eg Watermill, water tower, dam. Currently only have ponds and wells and these are barely adequate to service my kingdom's needs.

Executive Chef
    not an item, but I notice when you visit the community a popup tells you when you have helped that person enough and to move on. Is it possible to also do this when visiting your neighbours? I lose count very easily, and it would be really useful when peoples kingdom's get bigger (it would be good to have this on DS as well)

Executive Chef
    A greenhouse as suggested in this thread https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...916#post416916

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    not an item, but I notice when you visit the community a popup tells you when you have helped that person enough and to move on. Is it possible to also do this when visiting your neighbours? I lose count very easily, and it would be really useful when peoples kingdom's get bigger (it would be good to have this on DS as well)
    I agree with you, as currently, I couldn't figure out if I was visiting my neighbours or non neighbours' kingdoms, as with both categories they would let you "heart" 5 times anyway & the gift button seems to appear then disappear afterwards, so I can't tell the difference. It's very confusing to some extent. I hope my comments make sense.

Banned
    How about new farm animals?Like Pig from the title screen,and horse.
    But if fantasy is included:Unicorn,griffin,And Minotaur workers.

Executive Chef
    I'd love to have more "helpers" like Old Thomas and that Ivy girl that you can free/help out but it would be nice if they could do something other than walk around. Just an idea, but maybe if you could could click on them to "talk" to them, they would give you an energy point or something (only a few times per day, though).

I agree that it would be nice to have more animals.

I find it sort of silly that you can only gift 3 items per day, when none of the gift options are gems. I could see not allowing gifting more than three gems, but being able to gift only three neighbours with sap, for instance, is sort of ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    They only put 5 hearts on the screen. Just click them all. No need to count.

Rhino Keeper
    @Zetra - I think some fantasy creatures would be super cool.

@xokay - I have also wished that Ivy and Thomas would do something when you tapped them. Even if it's something simple like tips on how to play the game (The best place to find glimmerdust is in dead logs and mushroom patches). Or maybe what building components are needed to build a certain building ("You should consider building a market. You'll need XYZ"). Or maybe hints about upcoming quests if we start expanding in a certain direction (I've heard rumor that to the south, there's a mysterious island where sirens live).

Also, the options for gifts have changed. Hopefully your game will show that soon!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast