Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Restaurant Story - Suggestions

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by princessp64 View Post
    I need help with the gobble gobble task, every time I click on it to see what I need to do, the game stops and goes back out of the game ! Is the gobble gobble goal buggy? Thanks
    Try using the regular version to complete this goal
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I installed the old version just to finish the goal and then deleted it and went back to the Halloween version when I was done.

Executive Chef
    For TG, I think it would be really fun to have some of the classic dishes like green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, creamed corn, Turkey with gravy... and some pies and desserts.

For Christmas, it would be so much fun to have a Christmas tree decoration NOT FOR GEMS, and to have christmas sugar cookies, maybe some hot cocoa...some flaky dinner rolls...fun things like that. I love the holidays!

Rhino Keeper
    A drink machine like the one in Bakery Story that make all types of coffee, teas and specialty drinks. autumn decoration similar to the decor in Restaurant story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyKade View Post
    A drink machine like the one in Bakery Story that make all types of coffee, teas and specialty drinks. autumn decoration similar to the decor in Restaurant story
    SMH! sorry posting in too many places ignore that last sentence about decoration. SMH

New Resident
    I agree 100% ! Im a coffee addict and i think it would be amazing if there was a coffee machine! I think thats exactly what RS needs during these cold months. And during the spring they could add to the same machine 'iced coffee'. Its a no brainer whos with me? Fyi kudos to whoever created the autum cheescake it looks amazing - only wish it came in bigger batches and earned more coins.

New Resident
    Also i noticed in the thanksgiving intro to loading RS i see some kind of hot drink with whip cream. It looks like a pumpkin spice latte - that would be an excellent drink. Plus christmas is coming so why not add some hot coca to the machine?

Rhino Keeper
    Better for us to combine RS and BS together....

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldfrape View Post
    I agree 100% ! Im a coffee addict and i think it would be amazing if there was a coffee machine! I think thats exactly what RS needs during these cold months. And during the spring they could add to the same machine 'iced coffee'. Its a no brainer whos with me? Fyi kudos to whoever created the autum cheescake it looks amazing - only wish it came in bigger batches and earned more coins.
    I would love this too!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234