Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story - Suggestions

Executive Chef
    A deep fat fryer with thanksgiving recipes

Rhino Keeper
    Add new recipes to the nacho machine, outdoor grill, smoker pit, and the juice/drink/malted shake machines.

Also, quite a few of the food items in RS v1.5.5.4 are locked along with certain decorations. How about unlocking them?

TL needs to add more options.

When they come out with a new item, let the item have a GEM cost, and a COIN cost. Some players (a lot of us) can't buy gems, we are the 60% of Americans that can barely pay our bills. Even if the coin cost is 60,000, versus 3 Gems for a new wallpaper, or for a holiday themed item, 80,000 coins for that Haunted Table instead of 4 Gems.

Also, if players can't afford to buy GEMS, let them trade coins for GEMS. You can buy 10,000 coins for 10 Gems, so how about buy 1 GEM for 10,000 coins. or 10 Gems for 100.000 coins.
    Sure, the ratios of Coins for Gems would be higher, but at least we would be able to save up to buy Gems, and have the chance to buy items we couldn't any other way.

Restaurant Story gives 1 Gem for whatever reason, every few days. This is extremely slow, and results in never being able to save enough in time for a special item that won't be there forever, like holiday items. TL needs to allow players to 'earn' a gem for every 250,000 coins earned, or for every 100 nbr visits. Buying Gems when you want more than this frequency should still be available, but give us the chance to earn them in a more realistic way, too

Farm Supplier
    Australia Day is on Jan the 26th, why not TL finally introduce all the great ideas us Aussies and our supporters have put to you over the last 2 years, along with our flag?

Host(ess)
    Love the message idea. It would be awesome to send to several friends at once. Also a way to track what we've mastered cooking.

Can we get bigger tables so that more than one person can sit together??? They all seem like such lonely people, only single covers

Executive Chef
    Add caramel, milo and horlicks malts for the malt shake maker. Please

Banned
    Toast with vegemite, Sausage Roll

Banned
    Oh yeah, Australia Flag. We have raised this from last year until now. There isn't any response at all. What do you think Aussie fellow.
    My old stroms id is 28122004, u can check it out.
    Come on Aussies!!!!! Oi oi oi

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth2Table View Post
    TL needs to add more options.

When they come out with a new item, let the item have a GEM cost, and a COIN cost. Some players (a lot of us) can't buy gems, we are the 60% of Americans that can barely pay our bills. Even if the coin cost is 60,000, versus 3 Gems for a new wallpaper, or for a holiday themed item, 80,000 coins for that Haunted Table instead of 4 Gems.

Also, if players can't afford to buy GEMS, let them trade coins for GEMS. You can buy 10,000 coins for 10 Gems, so how about buy 1 GEM for 10,000 coins. or 10 Gems for 100.000 coins.
    Sure, the ratios of Coins for Gems would be higher, but at least we would be able to save up to buy Gems, and have the chance to buy items we couldn't any other way.

Restaurant Story gives 1 Gem for whatever reason, every few days. This is extremely slow, and results in never being able to save enough in time for a special item that won't be there forever, like holiday items. TL needs to allow players to 'earn' a gem for every 250,000 coins earned, or for every 100 nbr visits. Buying Gems when you want more than this frequency should still be available, but give us the chance to earn them in a more realistic way, too
    Totally agree with you!!! I don't get how a lot of people can waste real money on games like this... yes I know, it's really tempting.. theses games are so awesome and there are so many things I would like to get but I can't becuz I don't have any Gems... but I would NEVER NEVER use my real money on this.. I work way too hard for my money and I got so many better things to use my money on... This is just my opinion not trying to offend anybody... - I am sure if I would be rich, I would definitely use my money on these games, but I am not so.. LOL. But now that i'm thinking about this... the people that buy gems with real money.. are probably younger than me and i'm sure it's their parents paying.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast