Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story - Suggestions

Senior Moderator

Restaurant Story - Suggestions

What new recipes, items, themes, or decorations would you like to see come to your restaurant?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    My suggestion is do a full Halloween theme by adding new recipes to all the existing appliances:

- sushi bar : ghost fish sushi
    - drink machine : pumpkin juice
    - Outdoor grill: pumpkin burger
    - Nacho machine: dia de los muertos nachos (I know lots of people aks for some of these stuff)
    - Smoker pit: smoked pumpkin seeds
    - shamrock oven: Irish champ
    - steempunk: Pumpkin squares
    - eggstove: Spooky witches fingers
    - food replicator: Baked atomic-miniature pupkins
    - fusion sashimi: Pumpkin carpaccio, monster carpaccio
    - asian cart: pumpkin ph?
    - Tiki oven: Coconut pumpkin curry
    - juice machine: spiced autumn punch
    - fire pit grill: grilled pumpkin
    - Icecream machine: eye ice-cream
    - folk oven: weeping guitar cake
    - drumset oven: monster pedal
    - Burger grill: scary burger, mummy burger
    - malt shake maker: pumpkin shake

I never lived in a country where Halloween is a holiday, so my references are limited to what I've seen on movies or tv, I am sure you can do much better finding recipes for each appliance
    Also you could do this for Christmas, and there I would have lots of ideas!

Rhino Keeper
    Good suggestion on adding new recipes to all existing appliances.

Nightclub Owner
    I don't have anything particular in mind, but would love to have a harvest type of theme for November.

Host(ess)
    Deep Fryer: Corn Dogs
    Chicken
    Fries
    Fish
    Funnel Cake
    And I Would Let It to Be A Sign In Button for Games So We Can Play On Any Device.

Farm Supplier
    I would like to see where you can post a message to all of your friends at one time. Or have the ability to type a message and then select which friends you can send it to. Or a copy and paste function.

I would also like to see a different way in which you have customers - you should be able to have as many customers as you have tables - as it is now, you only have to have about 20 tables to receive max profits - so I have a quarter of my restaurant blocked off in order to have the most efficient design and have the most profit - however, the other 75% of my restaurant in storage, decorated or just for show and is blocked off to the customers - I don't like that but I want the most profit possible.

I would also like to see a feature where you know how many items you have to cook before you level up on that item - so if you are cooking food on level one it would say 1 and then have a little number saying how many you have to cook to get to level 2 - there are a lot of complaints about not been able to see when you master a food because of the way the 4 looks.

Thank you.

Executive Chef
    I wish we could gift each other food items but new ones. For example at Halloween time last year we could send something like mummy pizza. Actually that is something I wish we could do for bs and Fs also! I loved that feature. Too bad it's gone now. I wonder what kind of difference our opinions and requests actually make...

Rhino Keeper
    I would like more green decorations like tables and counters, and please dont make them cost gems!

Host(ess)
    At the beginners stage, the food quantity needs to be more than x600. Especially where you have a limit of ovens to buy.

Add a confirmation button to anything that requires a gem purchase.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast