Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more visitors to the restaurant

No more visitors to the restaurant

Hi,
    My daughter complains that her restaurant is deserted all of a sudden. No people come in for the past few days. Is it normal? Does she need to do something to attract traffic again?

Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Make sure nothing is blocking the door. If she bought the welcome mat, have her move it. If placed in front of the door, it will block the door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bellasresterant View Post
    Hi,
    My daughter complains that her restaurant is deserted all of a sudden. No people come in for the past few days. Is it normal? Does she need to do something to attract traffic again?
    Thanks
    I have the same issue as well. We as parents (adults)should Takecare n watch our children to play this games. I hope we can make a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Make sure nothing is blocking the door. If she bought the welcome mat, have her move it. If placed in front of the door, it will block the door.
    KK,
    I have an issue too. My case is the door open 3 times but none of customer enter to the restaurant. Then when we stay longer in the restaurant only 5 -6 customer enter.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 28282812345 View Post
    I have the same issue as well. We as parents (adults)should Takecare n watch our children to play this games. I hope we can make a friend.

KK,
    I have an issue too. My case is the door open 3 times but none of customer enter to the restaurant. Then when we stay longer in the restaurant only 5 -6 customer enter.
    If you are using RS Regular (iOS) then the longer you keep your game open, the more the customers dwindle down to only 1-2 at a time. Make sure there is nothing blocking your door, hostess podium, and all tables with chairs can be travelled to easily. The Welcome Mat has been placed in front of the door, hostess podium, and in aisles by mistake and it blocks the customers. People need to treat the Welcome Mat like they would any other floor decoration, it blocks as the customers can't walk over it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    If you are using RS Regular (iOS) then the longer you keep your game open, the more the customers dwindle down to only 1-2 at a time. Make sure there is nothing blocking your door, hostess podium, and all tables with chairs can be travelled to easily. The Welcome Mat has been placed in front of the door, hostess podium, and in aisles by mistake and it blocks the customers. People need to treat the Welcome Mat like they would any other floor decoration, it blocks as the customers can't walk over it.
    Tina, I am using halloween version (IOS), there isn't any blocking on the door. I know what i am doing.

Nightclub Owner
    Tina, I am using halloween version (IOS), there isn't any blocking on the door. I know what i am doing.
    Then post a pic of your place so people can help you figure out WHY you have few or no customers coming into your restaurant, otherwise people can only GUESS as to why you're having that issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Then post a pic of your place so people can help you figure out WHY you have few or no customers coming into your restaurant, otherwise people can only GUESS as to why you're having that issue.
    Tina, sorry i am not trying to be rude to you or attacking to you. but, I have talked about it to GG (user moderator).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Tina, sorry i am not trying to be rude to you or attacking to you. but, I have talked about it to GG (user moderator).
    I know GG isn't always online. Any user moderator can answer this and can get the answer from TL. Thanks

New Resident
    Hi, i had the same problem. I have 2 doors, i had a mat at both and it stopped customers coming in.

New Resident
    Same thing happened to me, moved the mat, and customers were back. Thank u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast