Thread: please help having a big problem on rest story

Exclamation please help having a big problem on rest story

I have restaurant story halloween downloaded. I don't have the regular one only the halloween version. I have been trying for the past two days to get the thanksgiving version and it won't download. I have a android tablet. My question is are u only alowed to have one version of rest story downloaded like I can only have the halloween one and not the thanksgiving one? I am confused lol. Anyone else having this problem??

i have an andoid phone and i have both the thanksgiving version and the halloween version. both should work although i have only been playing the thanksgiving version since i got it.

The Honorable Panda
    What happens when you try to download the game? Do you get an error message?

Do you have enough memory on your device?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry- this is a bit 'off' the topic here. But what's the difference between the Halloween and thanksgiving version? Because I'm playing with the Halloween version and I have the thanksgiving goals

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by unosocite View Post
    I'm sorry- this is a bit 'off' the topic here. But what's the difference between the Halloween and thanksgiving version? Because I'm playing with the Halloween version and I have the thanksgiving goals
    In the new Thanksgiving version, there could be some back end fixes to the game.
    You should always try and play the most current version of the games, which would be the Thanksgiving version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    In the new Thanksgiving version, there could be some back end fixes to the game.
    You should always try and play the most current version of the games, which would be the Thanksgiving version.
    Thank you I'll download it then