Thread: Questions

Rhino Keeper

Questions

Also could you explain to me what is happening to my rewards. I am 1nbr away from getting my piano and the big glass.However, I have already added at least 3nbrs but I do not seem to get my reward. All I get is a percent number next to the invite button (95% invite) what does this means anyway? Thanks
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-03-12 at 10:32 AM. Reason: discussing mod actions-see forum rules

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Hey,

The percentage next to rewards is what % of the neighbours required to complete the task you've done, ie. if it was 20 to complete the task, you've added 19 for 95% to be shown.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-03-12 at 10:34 AM. Reason: discussing moderation actions- see forum rules

Banned
    Remember they have to accept your invite to be counted

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Hey,

I'm not Kooky, but I can tell you that your thread was closed not due to a violation of policies, but because there's another thread (click here) on the topic.
    If it's all in one thread, it can help the Mods and TL to collect all the feedback in one place.
    My answer, I'm afraid, was inaccurate because I hadn't seen this thread.

The percentage next to rewards is what % of the neighbours required to complete the task you've done, ie. if it was 20 to complete the task, you've added 19 for 95% to be shown.
    Thanks for the answer

But I guess my question is why does it say I need to add1 nbr? Also this percentages keeps increasing and decreasing. So far I have 230 nbrs after deleting 20nbrs.
    In relation to my other thread I've noticed that you have answered my question about me getting uninvited nbrs. I know for sure that I did not invited or accepted them because these nbrs are on the very low level and I have not added anyone for a while.I am on the level 96. Anyway thanks for the help.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kattigra11 View Post
    Thanks for the answer

But I guess my question is why does it say I need to add1 nbr? Also this percentages keeps increasing and decreasing. So far I have 230 nbrs after deleting 20nbrs.
    In relation to my other thread I've noticed that you have answered my question about me getting uninvited nbrs. I know for sure that I did not invited or accepted them because these nbrs are on the very low level and I have not added anyone for a while.I am on the level 96. Anyway thanks for the help.
    the reason why you percentage is increasing and decreasing is because you just said you deleted 20 neighbors... so to complete the goal you have to add another 20 neigbors plus the 3 more the goal is asking you to invite... since the goal already had recognize you had 250 neighbors

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    the reason why you percentage is increasing and decreasing is because you just said you deleted 20 neighbors... so to complete the goal you have to add another 20 neigbors plus the 3 more the goal is asking you to invite... since the goal already had recognize you had 250 neighbors
    sweetstuff is correct on the % increasing and decreasing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no, if I only knew, that is why this place is handy. Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kattigra11 View Post
    Oh no, if I only knew, that is why this place is handy. Thanks
    yeah i did the same when starting on goals...i deleted a neighbor and since they were online i figured delete and add back and it will complete lol and nope it didn't count

Rhino Keeper
    yeah i did the same when starting on goals...i deleted a neighbor and since they were online i figured delete and add back and it will complete lol and nope it didn't count
    Lol, I am just concerned if these goals will expire. I do not want to loose my piano or the drinking glass.