Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Four Diamond Pegasus'!

Farm Supplier

Four Diamond Pegasus'!

I was just visiting some Islands when I saw this one that had FOUR DIAMONDS, and I still can't even manage to get one... *sigh*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	4215  

I can't get one either. I'm struggling in both Monster Story and Dragon Story. I feel like TeamLava has turned off the Diamonds possibility for me.

Banned
    I still can't get one in dragon or monster story and dragon story I'm level 59 and moster 30

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Wow, that's a nice collection. The Diamond Pegasus is one of my favorite monsters (which may or may not be because it has the characteristics of a pony *ahem*)! The rare monsters can be challenging, but they make your Island look special and unique. They require some patience and persistence, but not everyone has these elite monsters, so keep trying!

Sorry to hear you haven't gotten one yet. Good luck in your future attempts.

Farm Supplier
    i dont have them in this 1 or Dragon story its starting to annoy the outa me lol
    Last edited by greygull; 10-03-12 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Farm Supplier
    Same with me, no luck so far, i hv spent loads of gems in monster to faster breeding period and still no luck so i'm kinda giving up, stuck at level 30 is boring too. I just started dragon story, i hope i have better luck there...or not..at all 😭

I have 4 too.... But I must say I do buy gold to speed up breeding so I guess that may have helped me quite a bit i think it's mainly luck... I have got mine with palmwing + sea buffalo, leaf lion + wavewing , medusasaur+ Phoenix and shellwing+ burn back lizard so there's lots of possibilities!

Executive Chef
    I was actually gonna delete the game( bought no gold),when one evening I put together the usual blue buffalo/palmwing- and was shocked to see the 44 gold speed up sign!so even if u use no gold- u can get the Pegasus!

Banned
    Lol, about to delete it too, takes up space and I don't really play it, just try different diamond combos

Banned
    Deleted it :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast