Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Android update!

The update is wonderful, my whole family plays and love all the new dragons they are breeding. Between the 5 of us we have every single dragon except the diamond. My mother does have the diamond but she purchased it. We have yet to be able to breed one though. I have one recommendation, Is there anyway to place a security feature on unintended purchases while in your island. I am not speaking of unintentional gold purchases, I am referring to unintentionally finishing an expansion or unintentionally purchasing food with your gold or finishing a dragon. This had been done multiple times wasting quite a bit of gold which we pay for with real US Dollars and it is quite upsetting when this is done.

Also goals for the Android version of Dragon Story would be great

Host(ess)
    I am an Android user and yes I have a lot of questions on breeding rare dragons. And was wondering if anyone knows of a chart on breeding times.My I D is suesfarmm. Level 24 in less than 2 weeks.

New Resident
    Playing on a Motorola Xoom. I have many of the same crash/slowdown issues. Scrolling around the screen, attempting to move objects (there are certain places on my screen that I can't reach either!), and ESPECIALLY when someone tries to visit me. What's really ****py is that the game just plain locks up. Closing and reopening doesn't work, trying to load another island and return to mine doesn't work, waiting an hour or two doesn't work - I have to shut down and restart my device. Becoming rather annoying when it's an issue nearly every time I play. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msvid****er13 View Post
    HI . If I may ask are Kindle Fire users ever going to get goals as game describes in HELP|FAQ ? Any info yes or no would be nice.
    Kindle got goals in Bakery Story last week or so, and if they follow the same pattern as they did for Droid players then RS will get it next, then FS. I already had goals when they released DS, but since RS uses the same engine that's probably next.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12