Thread: The mistery of potion factory

Fashion Designer

The mistery of potion factory

I tried to built the market and it needed 'glue' that can only be made at the potion factory. And that factory was locked by a goal that nowhere to be found. Can anyone explain how to solve this? Thanks a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    I tried to built the market and it needed 'glue' that can only be made at the potion factory. And that factory was locked by a goal that nowhere to be found. Can anyone explain how to solve this? Thanks a lot.
    same here. having trouble completing goals

Nightclub Owner
    Expand to the tree lady. She'll give you the goal that will unlock the potion shop

Fashion Designer
    Thanks maguar. I built the market so I can earn more money to expand to tree lady. I didn't realize that it works the other way : I have to reach tree lady first to unlock the goal so i can build the market :-P

Nightclub Owner
    If you've got the time and energy farmhouses will earn you the most. Otherwise you can checkout the building section of my guide to see materials, costs and income to decide what's best for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...29kbDhnRmpSUEE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Thanks maguar. I built the market so I can earn more money to expand to tree lady. I didn't realize that it works the other way : I have to reach tree lady first to unlock the goal so i can build the market :-P
    I did exactly the same!!! Now patiently growing and collecting sugar cane to get enough money to get to the tree lady.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I did exactly the same!!! Now patiently growing and collecting sugar cane to get enough money to get to the tree lady.
    Well then, good luck to us and thanks a lot maguar!