Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: October 2012

add me please, ID

LiliFiore

play every day! thx a lot

New Resident
    ks562 I play everyday and will gift what you would like, pretty new here, just been going a week!

New Resident
    Keylimes - I try to play everyday. I will respond to your requests if I see them. ^^

Rhino Keeper
    Add Me ID Mpr102

New Resident
    Managing a bakery it's a lot of world, with few free times on the day to rest and chat!
    That's why I always ask my friends to visit me at work, at my "Sweet Child" piece of heaven.
    If you are looking for friendly, kind and helpful new neighbors you need to add me: anixas
    I will send you gifts, help you to build your machines, and of course I will cumpliment your wonderful desserts.
    Thanks!

Red face

Add abcdefglynis and glyzel <3

Host(ess)
    add meee: sannnx

Farm Supplier
    Level 99 and usually a four star rating........popostanly Restaurant and Bakery

New Resident
    Looking for neighbors to help me build and finish Halloween requests. Play mostly everyday, will always answer material requests and send out parts (never food) and tip daily!

Add me: miteux

my storm8 ID is Raven_Heart3 .....I play restaurant farm and bakery story I'm a daily player.. I send gifts in the early am and I don't normally post on walls when I tip/water bcuz its faster for me to tip/water all my neighbors that way.. I have a family and a life so I play sporadically all day in between chasing my 3 boys .. I don't play as much on the weekends but I do try..if you would like to add me you're more then welcome to... but if you don't tip/water or gift me after a few days I do reserve the right to delete you... :-P

please add my friends they need neighbors ... storm8... Eywc3 and Kimyko31 they plays bakery restaurant and farm story..

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast