Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know you are all excited about the new Halloween gifts but...

Farm Supplier

Exclamation I know you are all excited about the new Halloween gifts but...

I really need parts!

I've had it with my neighbors. I've been playing BS for awhile (level 85) and I can't seem to find a good group of neighbors. I keep getting neighbors that eventually stop playing and that will never send the gifts I want even though I write on their walls and make sure I send what they want. All I want is to be sent PARTS. I'll send whatever you like.

If you are in the same boat or will agree to send only parts please add both my games ID: CharliesCity & CharliesGame

Thanks in advance!

New Resident
    I wish there was an easy way to delete neighbors that no longer play!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsjaybob View Post
    I wish there was an easy way to delete neighbors that no longer play!
    If you go Menu->Social->Neighbors->Edit->Remove, that removes them.

Wellllllll, most of us don't have time to sit there and REMEMBER out of 2093092 neighbors, which ones want parts and which ones want food, so you have to take that into account. For MOST neighbors, you are just a number and most of us are not going to go out of their way to send you one thing when they send everyone else something else. I have too many neighbors to take personal requests. I'll send you anything you "request" officially, but as far as writing on my wall and telling me to send you Xgift, I will just ignore. I have way too many neighbors. I just take what I can get and send one thing to everyone. If they don't like it, they can remove me. The requesting materials seems to be a hit or miss. Sometimes I'm able to send to neighbors and other times I'm not. Just some food for thought for you.

I wish there was an easy way to remove PENDING neighbors that don't accept your friend request. As of now, they just sit there

Executive Chef
    Also keep in mind that many people are having major gifting problems since the gifting update. They may not be able to give you what you're asking for right now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharliesCity View Post
    I really need parts!

I've had it with my neighbors. I've been playing BS for awhile (level 85) and I can't seem to find a good group of neighbors. I keep getting neighbors that eventually stop playing and that will never send the gifts I want even though I write on their walls and make sure I send what they want. All I want is to be sent PARTS. I'll send whatever you like.

If you are in the same boat or will agree to send only parts please add both my games ID: CharliesCity & CharliesGame

Thanks in advance!
    I sympathize - I have the same issue. I only want parts because I have too much food as it is but people keep sending food gifts which I always decline. As others have said, it's likely people can't remember who wants what so they send the same thing to everyone. I'm at the point where I write on my wall that I'm only accepting neighbors who want parts and can gift parts. I do have a hard time with neighbors who keep sending materials requests then will gift me some low level food like brownies or not gift or tip at all - I'm starting to delete them. Whenever someone sends me a materials request, I try to go to their bakery to see what they're building and not only accept the request but gift them another part they can hopefully use for the appliance. But now I have so many neighbors that it's not always possible to take that time.

New Resident
    totally agree!!! i only send parts!

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Pastry Chef and Charlie, I will be happy to send parts as long as you tell me what you need. I like to receive parts also, but I like cappuccino when I'm not building something. I will try my best to give you what you ask for. What are neighbors for anyway???? Julia

Fashion Designer
    Julia, I always have on my wall what parts I need and I ask my neighbors not to gift motor, spring or nozzles as they're not used in Bakery. But many people don't read their neighbors' walls or sometimes even their own which is also where I sometimes post my requests. I've also had people promise to send me parts when they want parts from me because they're building an appliance then they gift me food after I send them parts and after they had promised to send me parts. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they just forgot but it's frankly a bit irritating to be used that way and then they don't hold up their end of the bargain. I even have people from the materials gifter thread become my neighbor then send me food. Not everyone is like this but it's happened more than enough times that I've given up and don't accept neighbors unless they ONLY gift parts. I have 1.7M plates of food right now and my food inventory is growing literally almost every hour so I really don't need food gifts. It woudn't be a concern except ever since TL changed the gifting rules, anyone who gifts me food takes up a spot in my gift queue until I open the game and decline it. In the meantime, anyone gifting parts can't send me one.

All that said, I've actually already finished building all the constructibles in Bakery that I have appliance slots for but I still collect parts for any future appliances that might come out (I would love an easy drink mixer) since food gifts are still superfluous to me anyway. If you want to be neighbors, feel free to send me an invite but please write on my wall that you're from the forum and gift parts or else I won't know to accept it. Also let me know which gifts you prefer. I actually do read my wall .

Executive Chef
    For a good neighbor add me, macdonald

Plz let me know on my wall u came from forum. Ty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast