Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant: October 2012

Add me: kelvinlee882

New Resident
    If you looking for new neighbors, you can find me At Annie's! If you pay us a visit, I may server you one of our popular cheese burguers for free!!!
    Or even maybe share with you the secret recipie from my famous waffles! It's always a pleasure to entertain other chefs, and of course I always tip back!
    So if you feel like giving it a try, just add me: anixas
    I'll be more than happy to welcome you!

Add abcdefglynis and glyzel <3

Host(ess)
    sannnx

Farm Supplier
    Level 99 and usually a four star rating........popostanly Restaurant and Bakery

Host(ess)
    Add M_Heath (Please)

my storm8 ID is Raven_Heart3 .....I play restaurant farm and bakery story I'm a daily player.. I send gifts in the early am and I don't normally post on walls when I tip/water bcuz its faster for me to tip/water all my neighbors that way.. I have a family and a life so I play sporadically all day in between chasing my 3 boys .. I don't play as much on the weekends but I do try..if you would like to add me you're more then welcome to... but if you don't tip/water or gift me after a few days I do reserve the right to delete you... :-P

please add my friends they need neighbors ... storm8... Eywc3 and Kimyko31 they plays bakery restaurant and farm story..

Farm Supplier
    Id jessuisbelle

please add me BeckyMarie28

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for nbrs who play daily. I am level 98 and I tip and gift daily. I would like to have parts gifted and will gift parts or stew if u prefer and accept all requests . Alot of my nbrs have stopped playing. So add bogiefurret if u want.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast