Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Dragon

Rhino Keeper

Has anyone managed to get a Gold Dragon yet? What combo did you use??

Ive been doing Air and Diamond for ages, I know Diamonds gotta be in there but has anyone got one with another dragon besides air??

Must have had about 30 attempts at it now :/

Only air and diamond. It will take probably dozens of tries.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fondants View Post
    Only air and diamond. It will take probably dozens of tries.
    ahh thats good to know I wont keep using the sea breeze and getting a daft mist dragon thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I tried diamond and sea breeze to get a mindvolt

Rhino Keeper
    Diamond and air are only combination which will get the gold dragon. It took over 200 attempts and over 800 gold to speed up the breeding process.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem. It doesn't matter which level I use, and I will get air. I have tried about 40 times already. The crusader took a lot of tries too, but the time much shorter. Arh, it just so frustrate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snake073 View Post
    Diamond and air are only combination which will get the gold dragon. It took over 200 attempts and over 800 gold to speed up the breeding process.
    Id use gold but i know ill end up spending too much, plus its only two hours so its not that bad, just frustrating lol

Fashion Designer
    I feel your frustration. I have been trying diamond and air for two days now and still no gold. I hope it won't be much longer now.

Executive Chef

Gold Dragon

I have tried for this dragon well in excess of 100 times (probably in excess of 200). I have purchased gold twice and speed bred loads of air dragons. I have used all the gold won by downloading the latest two TL games, but still no gold dragon. I would really like to know if there is a built-in maximum number of tries before the game takes pity on me and lets me have one, finally??

And if there isn't, please put one in or I will have to crawl under a mouldy boulder and sob

Executive Chef
    Spooky!!!!! After posting this, I pottered around the house then opened DS for the last time before going to bed. Sold another air dragon, put another air dragon egg on the nest and paired up my epic air and epic diamond for yet another go. But instead of the expected 2 hour breed I only went and got 44 hours!!!! So I guess it is true that good things come to those that wait, lol.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast