Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TL ignoring android?

Executive Chef
    So extra Christmas items, extra Valentine's items, extra goals that "activate" "unrelated" goals that pay gold/gems things we will never have. We still don't have all of the new dawn stuff. This is just off the top of my head I am sure there is more. So twice we have gotten something first...what about all the stuff we will never ever get?? This is by far not an even score. So I was wrong it happened once in a game I don't play and once before I started. Android still gets the shorter straw.

Rhino Keeper
    So maybe I don't "get" you. And maybe I'm not that anxious for more goals for dragons I can't afford and don't have room for yet. Especially not when I already have 5 seemingly impossible goals still in the works.

Host(ess)
    I think they already have a light dragon on Dragon Story already but i still wait for a new background!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    So extra Christmas items, extra Valentine's items, extra goals that "activate" "unrelated" goals that pay gold/gems things we will never have. We still don't have all of the new dawn stuff. This is just off the top of my head I am sure there is more. So twice we have gotten something first...what about all the stuff we will never ever get?? This is by far not an even score. So I was wrong it happened once in a game I don't play and once before I started. Android still gets the shorter straw.
    This is right. There is so much that iOS got way earlier, or that Android has not gotten or will never get.

Android got a few releases earlier (Halloween, Christmas, World Games) but that was because TL was creating new downloadable apps that had more than what was released to Android, and included things Androids will never get. And the wait was just a week to a few weeks. Androids wait months to get what iOS gets earlier.

There is only one promotion that Android got that iOS did not, and let's not get into that again.

Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    So maybe I don't "get" you. And maybe I'm not that anxious for more goals for dragons I can't afford and don't have room for yet. Especially not when I already have 5 seemingly impossible goals still in the works.
    Lol. You're funny, ha ha.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    Well that did happen with Bakery Story World Games, haha. iOS people went nuts over it because Android got it earlier.
    Ah yes, good times

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    This is right. There is so much that iOS got way earlier, or that Android has not gotten or will never get.

Android got a few releases earlier (Halloween, Christmas, World Games) but that was because TL was creating new downloadable apps that had more than what was released to Android, and included things Androids will never get. And the wait was just a week to a few weeks. Androids wait months to get what iOS gets earlier.

There is only one promotion that Android got that iOS did not, and let's not get into that again.
    Really? A promotion? Whatever are you referring to?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123