Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TL ignoring android?

Question TL ignoring android?

Look, i'm very pleased with TL for all the hard work they put into making DS, one of their greatest games I think. It's amazing but unfair. Why do iOS players get the updates first? I've been waiting since I heard the rumors for the New Dawn but Android has not got it yet while iOS players do. TL, I think you're losing a LOT of valuable customers. There are many more Android players than iOS. Please don't get me wrong, I'm just giving a suggestion.

And this isn't another criticism thread, please. I'm not trying to hurt TL in any way because they are the MOST AMAZING GAME DEVS EVER. Wish i could develop apps!

TL, please focus on Android and Amazon as well as you'd get lots of buyers (through in-app)

They seem to be giving Android users the update in parts, and incorporating it into the basic game. We got the farms last week, then all the new dragons (including the 2 from this weeks iOS update)this week. I wouldn't call that ignoring.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave_Spencer View Post
    They seem to be giving Android users the update in parts, and incorporating it into the basic game. We got the farms last week, then all the new dragons (including the 2 from this weeks iOS update)this week. I wouldn't call that ignoring.
    Agree ... Plus the boosts aren't even worth it each cost 250,000 plus

Rhino Keeper
    TL updated android version already, we had light dragons and the hybrids. Something like boosts or ... are still uncomplete so they haven't appeared in our version yet. Maybe the thread's owner misunderstood something?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Agree ... Plus the boosts aren't even worth it each cost 250,000 plus
    Really I'm sure android will get boosts soon

Executive Chef
    I wish just once we could have something first that IOS had to wait a week or two for. Just once.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    I wish just once we could have something first that IOS had to wait a week or two for. Just once.
    Well that did happen with Bakery Story World Games, haha. iOS people went nuts over it because Android got it earlier.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    Android got the world games decorations in bakery story before iOS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast