Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your best method for making money?

What's your best method for making money?

Waaaah, I can't wait to get to that tree lady, but I need 20000 for that expansion.... And I only have 3000 right now. Soooo, I was wondering, what do other castle story players do to earn money?

For now, I'm relying on two cottages... Plus a watch tower, a lantern spire, and two farmhouses. I'd try farming, but..... That would take way too much energy, which I don't have because I play all day, so it never has time to regenerate XD

So, advice please?

Banned
    Farmhouse is easier for people who plays a lot,15 minute is enough for you to regenerates the energy,I have 3 farmhouse,combo with other Cottege,watchtower and lantern spire,I can raise my fund from 7000 coins into 28000 coins,it take patience through.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetra View Post
    Farmhouse is easier for people who plays a lot,15 minute is enough for you to regenerates the energy,I have 3 farmhouse,combo with other Cottege,watchtower and lantern spire,I can raise my fund from 7000 coins into 28000 coins,it take patience through.
    Yeah, patience is probably what I'm having problems with thanks for the advice

Banned
    And if you really lacks emergency coins,try plants LOTS OF TOMATOS,3 minute is enough quick isn't it?

Fashion Designer
    Be careful with the tomatoes since the time is so quick you use up a lot of energy for low $10 profit (cost $20, pays $30). The chickens are better since you get $20 coins per, doesn't cost anything, and you get eggs and sometimes roast chicken. I believe they're ready to be feed every 5 minutes. I don't feed them unless I need more inventory of eggs and roast chicken. I try to save my energy for the buildings since they yield more money. For the large amount that you need to get to 20,000 coins, its better to exercise patience and wait on the buildings unless you plan on buying energy. However, as Zebra says, if you want quick then tomatoes (and chickens) are a good way to go . . . for small deficits.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG I love this game. Its awesome! I hats the energy thing but I still cant stop playing it. My problem is how do I do the tablets and telescopes goal?

Rhino Keeper
    I've found wheat to be my ideal crop - it returns more than double what you pay to plant it. I've also learned that once you max out on a resource, you get money instead. Those two things have really helped me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hmgdanielson View Post
    I've found wheat to be my ideal crop - it returns more than double what you pay to plant it. I've also learned that once you max out on a resource, you get money instead. Those two things have really helped me.
    Getting money once the resource is maxed out at 99 is great info. Thanks! Didn't quite realize that.

Money Money Money

I do around 100k all day, only plant cebages and ur buildings, if want get money in a litel time plant chile but im searching for make 200k evry day, naw i need 2 billons of coins for do my goals and 2 expansion, only need money!! Add Darkpocoyo in game if want be my neighborn😀
    Last edited by Darkpocoyo; 05-27-15 at 04:29 AM.

Fashion Designer
    If you're high level and have every building money is no issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast