Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else feel overwhelmed?

Rhino Keeper

Does anyone else feel overwhelmed?

Perhaps this is just me, but with these new Halloween updates I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Teamlava already gave us 2 new appliances, and 4 new goals to complete and this is only the first week. We have at least 4 more weeks of this I'd guess. Maybe it is just me... but I feel like I'll never be able to complete everything that's being given to us, even with my 18 ovens.

Banned
    To me it's not that hard I also have 18 ovens.. I only have 2 goals left... I'm building as many witch cuadrons as I can one at a time because that's what the goals ask for more stuff in the cauldron .. I have 3 built and one more I only need 2 parts

As for Halloween recipes in regular oven.. Trying to master those before 40 days also.. Before they get pulled

The only problem is that I hat 10 mil now I have 8 mil and that's less than a week soon I'll go bankrupt

Executive Chef
    It wouldn't be hard for me because I do have a lot of appliances, but financially it's overwhelming so I decided not to bother with goals. I am going to focus on the 2 recipes on the regular ovens because, as sweetstuff said, they will probably get pulled at some point, but I'm not going to go overboard because then I'll end up with hundreds of thousands of plates of them that will not sell out for another year. I would still have Halloween and Christmas dishes from 2011 on my counters if I hadn't gotten fed up and just deleted them.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think i will ever complete them as i just don't have enough coins and i am not earning quickly enough. Think i will just try to master the recipes.

Farm Supplier
    Not bothering with the goals with the money situation the way it is.

Executive Chef
    I thought the goals were ridiculous. I was surprised anyone was doing them. Plus I strongly dislike Halloween anyway so, I'm not doing them I made a poll to see what percent of people are/aren't doing the goals ....

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...alloween-goals

Rhino Keeper
    Good job the food sells so slowly lol as I cannot afford to bake. Pointless in a baking game. Oh hang on, if sales were faster then we could bake gain. If we bake then we might care about goals and decorating and go back to buying gems. Someone tell TL, quickly!

Rhino Keeper
    One things to remember and keep in perspective: IT'S A GAME. Doo't let it overwhelm you. Choose not to do the goals and you'll feel much more relaxed about it. Chill and enjoy and when it's no longer enjoyable its time to move on to something else.

I think the most annoying thing is that "New Goal!" banner that keeps popping up even though THERE ARE NO NEW GOALS. I wish there was a way we could change/delete that!!!

I find that the goals are a joke. They want you to spend gems and 100'000 coins to earn 1,000 coins. The best goals are the tables and chairs to earn 6 gems. This is a great game but they have lost the balance of what the average person will spend for entertainment. The proper economic term is called marginal utility. Who ever is in charge at team lava please consider this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast