Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets Talk about Freeze, Lag, Crash and Slowness

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Lets Talk about Freeze, Lag, Crash and Slowness

As the title says they seen to be my bbfs while playing this game. It is making it impossible for me to play the game runs slower then a snail.. Please do something about this as I'm sure I'm not the only forntunate one who has to deal with these issues. And yes I have switched off my device and uninstalled the game and downloaded it again it still runs slow as hell..

Executive Chef
    Let's talk about how when you click a neighbors name to visit them, the processing screen comes up, and just when you think you're about to enter the next neighbors abode BAM you're still at the old neighbor's place. While I've had that happen once in a blue moon in Bakery Story it's very frequent in this game.

let's talk about the insane amount of time it takes to order items now! because the games are running so slow!!

The Honorable Panda
    I have seen more lagging in the last couple of days. I will let the CMs know.

Also make sure your device has at least the 4.3 IOS version. It is even better if it is at at least 5.0.
    Running an older IOS version on your device can effect the game play.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thank Kooky but I have the latest game from the App Store and I'm running on OS6.
    I also frequently get ta black blank screen when trying to visit ngbrs, it takes approx 40 seconds or longer to delete each msg off my wall and tipping is like hell.. It literally causes my fingers to hurt. It is becoming far too painful to continue to play unless this is fixed.

I am on an ipadversion 5.1. it often takes up to 8 tries to get the game booted up. It is getting impossible to play this game. also today, I bought a Zen pool..points ere taken.. I built it and it disappeared. very frustrating game!

Quote Originally Posted by mygirldaisy View Post
    I am on an ipadversion 5.1. it often takes up to 8 tries to get the game booted up. It is getting impossible to play this game. also today, I bought a Zen pool..points ere taken.. I built it and it disappeared. very frustrating game!
    You should probably update to IOS6, maybe that will help. Your emoji keyboard will be updated too with lots of new emoticons.

New Resident
    I thought I was the only one with this problem. It is the most frustrating game I have played so far. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game, but it's irritating to play because of the lag time, the shut downs, the blank screens, game freezing, etc. I play restaurant story and don't have this problem, why are we encountering this problem with this particular game.

Farm Supplier
    Ihave the latest IoS version and I can't sign into the game at all..as soon as Im signed in Im signed right back out. It sucks because this is one of my favorite games.

I guess I died, it works great on my android.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast