Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Dawn?!

Cool New Dawn?!

I'm an android player and right when I logged in, the dude who tells the updates said there was a NEW DAWN ONE!!!! so does that mean I can breed the white dragons (habitat and a few of them r shown under featured)? That is SO cool!!! Otherwise why would they show it under featured?!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    ;D Yes! This means you can now breed the new dragons. Their habitats are available, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, TL! I felt so let out when the new dawn was given to only IOS. I hope they stay though and that they don't go away

Executive Chef
    Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you! I just logged in and i was soo excited i almost peed!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

TeamLava, you ROCK! Android gamerz (me, for e.g.) feel left out with this concentration on ios. But looks like you're generous thanks again TL YOU ROCK!!!!!

Thankyouthankyou! Do you also know when we get the island goals and new version? I'm really curious about the new goals on the island!

Banned
    I'm glad the new dragons and habitats are available to Android users (FINALLY) but I'm NOT happy about the utter LACK of communication by TL about it. There was nothing saying "we're working on it", no confirmation of any kind just a LOT of ANGRY Android users. AND NOW, that we have SOME of the update, once again an utter LACK of communication to a community who are thrilled. It's like it's all hush hush and TL doesn't care. JUST COMMUNICATE for crying out loud!

TeamLava STILL needs to fix the severe crashing bugs in Dragon Story for Android (or in the New Dawn version for Android if it will be available). I hate trying to post on a players wall only to have it crash on me while typing. Or try to visit someone and it crash, or...you get the idea?

So yes, thank you for this, but please communicate with your user base, it would have saved a LOT of problems if you just told us that you were working on it a week ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Problem: on android, my new dawn images don't work well. both my enchanted farm and white habitat are cut off, like only half of the item appears and the rest looks like is is erased

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast