Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baking costs decreased

Rhino Keeper

Baking costs decreased

Hey y'all. I just went to start my overnight food and it looks like the cost of baking was put back to the original prices. Is this the same for others or just me??

Banned
    yeah i see they are like they used to now... but decor and expansions remain doubled .. atleast tl is in the right direction

Rhino Keeper
    Yes exactly this is one step in the right direction!! Thank you TL!! Can you do the decorations and expansions too. I can't afford 120 million for my last two expansions.

Fashion Designer
    I'll look next time my Red Velvet Cake is done.

Fashion Designer
    Woo hoo! Thank you TL! Now just lower the expanison costs! Please. Even if it's not back to what it was, just a little!

Farm Supplier
    sorry if my english is wrong(my american friend not here to help me..jaja) i still have the expensive prices...do you do something to have the original prices back???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Woo hoo! Thank you TL! Now just lower the expanison costs! Please. Even if it's not back to what it was, just a little!
    Actually mine seem to be the doubled prices still!

you may want to try to close your app totally "remove it from the bottom opened apps if you're using an iphone/ipod" and restart. sometimes the daily refresh thing also need to do that then can see. i will check price when my next food is done. hope it's true!

Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Actually mine seem to be the doubled prices still!
    i just checked mine seems to be still the same price "doubled"... maybe they just see wrongly cos i think not all the food has been doubled... or have they all? it's just annoying that i've made a loss of a few hundred k just by baking, i've stopped constructing appliances because they're simply TOO expensive. and the hundred thousands of plates of food on my counters are never going to sell finish. it wouldn't be so BAD if BS food can sell as fast as my RS....

Rhino Keeper
    What I care most is the expansion price.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast