Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more quests appear

No more quests appear

I have been stuck without any available quests for a couple of IRL days. I am level 12 and last completed quest was Old Thomas's House. Nothing has happened since even though I have played for many hours.

The Honorable Panda
    That was my last one too. I think as you continue expanding and playing, more goals will come up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Have you crafted a potion recently? It triggers the nature caravan quest

I completed the nature caravan quest before completing the old thomas house quest. What's supposed to be next? My quest book disappeared too. It's not as much fun without a quest to work towards.

Incidentally, I am having a second problem too. I feel like I should have been allowed to build at least one marketplace by now and I can't. It's unlocked but when I go to build it, it says that I need to level up first. I have neighbors with marketplaces that are at lower levels than me. How come - did I miss something and screw up my quest chain?

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by MittensTCat View Post
    Incidentally, I am having a second problem too. I feel like I should have been allowed to build at least one marketplace by now and I can't. It's unlocked but when I go to build it, it says that I need to level up first. I have neighbors with marketplaces that are at lower levels than me. How come - did I miss something and screw up my quest chain?
    You're at the max number of buildings that you're allowed to build for that type. Get rid of a farm house

Thanks MHz. Got my marketplace, but still no new quests...

Hi! Im at level 14 and havent had a quest or goal since level 11!
    Please advise.

Designer of Worlds
    Keep expanding towards interesting locations and objects. You'll discover they all hold unique goals for you to complete. Thomas is not the only subject of your kingdom in need of rescuing

Hey I'm having the same problem. I'm expanding to new areas and still no new quests have appeared. I'm on level 15 and haven't had a new quest since level 10 I think. My last quest was to **** the beasts. Can anyone help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast