Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TL are getting so greedy!

Farm Supplier

Angry TL are getting so greedy!

After the new 'update' we can only send gold to 3 neighbors only in one day. Before we used to send it to as many neighbors as we want AND now after the update, after we expand, the weeds become very expensive to remove, 250,000 , 800,000 , and also 900,000!!!!!! I hope you listen to me and do what I asked you to do, I would really really really appreciate it if you do what i wante you to do......��
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 09-27-12 at 01:58 PM. Reason: defaiming TL

I think you shouldn't yell to make your point,
    but i do agree that by making it all more expensive it takes the fun out.
    Also as android user i dont have the complete update,
    quite unhappy about it, but hey, i do have the enchanted farm.

As written by many more players, i am also someone who doesnt mind paying for features on a game,
    like gold.
    But the prices are so extremely high, i simply won't do that.
    Unfortunately i've read more players about it.

To bad, so sad.......

(but please, don't screem, i guess they won't be taking your post as serious as you want them to)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by peetjepower View Post
    I think you shouldn't yell to make your point,
    but i do agree that by making it all more expensive it takes the fun out.
    Also as android user i dont have the complete update,
    quite unhappy about it, but hey, i do have the enchanted farm.

As written by many more players, i am also someone who doesnt mind paying for features on a game,
    like gold.
    But the prices are so extremely high, i simply won't do that.
    Unfortunately i've read more players about it.

To bad, so sad.......

(but please, don't screem, i guess they won't be taking your post as serious as you want them to)
    I think ur right😔 it's just that sometimes I get so angry and furious, you can just say that it's a part of my and I can't stop it😓. Lol thanks!😁😄👍

Banned
    I have always only being able to gift 3 gold a day... I thought everyone was the same

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I have always only being able to gift 3 gold a day... I thought everyone was the same

Yes, it was always this way. Maybe you clicked all your neighbors when you were sending the gold but only three people gets the gold.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Quote Originally Posted by rowayyah View Post
    After the new 'update' we can only send gold to 3 neighbors only in one day. Before we used to send it to as many neighbors as we want AND now after the update, after we expand, the weeds become very expensive to remove, 250,000 , 800,000 , and also 900,000!!!!!! I hope you listen to me and do what I asked you to do, I would really really really appreciate it if you do what i wante you to do......��
    It has always been only 3 neighbors for the gold.
    Thanks for your feedback. I will pass this on to our developers.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    It has always been only 3 neighbors for the gold.
    Thanks for your feedback. I will pass this on to our developers.
    No! If it was like that before then I wouldn't be able to choose all my neighbors��........but hey! Wait a minute, I remember when I click send, they tell me that a huge number of my neighbors didn't receive my gift.......but even if so, I still want to send gold to ALL my neighbors........

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rowayyah View Post
    No! If it was like that before then I wouldn't be able to choose all my neighbors��........but hey! Wait a minute, I remember when I click send, they tell me that a huge number of my neighbors didn't receive my gift.......but even if so, I still want to send gold to ALL my neighbors........
    You can select all of your neighbors, but it only sends gold to 3 random people. This has always been how the feature works.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    You can select all of your neighbors, but it only sends gold to 3 random people. This has always been how the feature works.
    This is so not cool, ok forget about the gifts!! What about expanding!? I won't keep my mouth closed until you fix this problem!!!��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    This is so not cool.....ok forget about the gifts🎁!! What about expanding!? I won't keep my mouth closed until you fix this problem!!!😠 expand is always expensive in TL games! Especially clearing the plants in dragon story!!! I mean 900,000!!!!!!!
    From where do I get that!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast