Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Catalog Returns to First Slot

Try the thanks giving update

Nightclub Owner
    TL, you updated Fashion Regular Android in the Google Play Store however you neglected to FIX this BUG! You said you would have it resolved with the next update, which you did for BOTH the Halloween and Thanksgiving versions but you NEVER fixed FS Regular even though you just UPDATED IT! WHY?!

For those that DON'T want to get caught in this GEM TRAP, I'd suggest STICKING with the Thanksgiving version until hopefully a XMAS version is released.

TL, PLEASE FIX THIS BUG AND UPDATE THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE WITH A WORKING VERSION!

The Honorable Panda
    I will flag this over .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks Kooky, I appreciate it.

Omg!

I can't believe it! Everybody is hating this and yet it was repeated in the Xmas edition. Please, have mercy.

Rhino Keeper
    even with yesterdays update the regular fs still returns to first slot and now first set of clothing. so needless to say I'm still playing fs thanksgiving lol the update didn't fix anything for me. I'm on Samsung s2 using 4.0.4

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will flag this over .
    Kooky, in case you weren't aware it isn't just the FS Regular, it is also FS Christmas. Please let the CMs know and beg to have an update PUSHED through to the current Apps. We users SHOULD NOT have to wait for yet another updated App to fix a BUG that TL shouldn't have put in place with these Apps since it was already a KNOWN issue with previous versions. They can fix it in Halloween and Thanksgiving but then PUT IT BACK in for Christmas and Regular versions? This is ridiculous and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Nightclub Owner
    Have the CMs sent this to engineering yet? It would be nice to get SOME type of response stating this is being looked into and FIXED as soon as possible, and not months from now.

This is the second problem I have experienced with Fashion Story since the last maintenance in November. (For 2 weeks I was not getting any notifications across all TL games and not only lost a fortune when clothes/food expired but also lost many many hours when the stock had to be re-ordered.) Using the new Xmas FS I am now experiencing this issue that others describe; order something and it goes back to the first page of the catalog. There's not much else to say as the issue seems to have now been flagged over and with KP on the case, I am sure she will do her utmost to assist It was just more of an FYI that I am too experiencing this issue! I am android user on Samsung Galaxy S3. Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Kooky, in case you weren't aware it isn't just the FS Regular, it is also FS Christmas. Please let the CMs know and beg to have an update PUSHED through to the current Apps. We users SHOULD NOT have to wait for yet another updated App to fix a BUG that TL shouldn't have put in place with these Apps since it was already a KNOWN issue with previous versions. They can fix it in Halloween and Thanksgiving but then PUT IT BACK in for Christmas and Regular versions? This is ridiculous and needs to be fixed ASAP.
    Couldn't believe it when I saw they put that back in there. Not sure what they're thinking. And what about that hideous splash screen when the game starts? TL must have lost an artist or something because it's nothing like the previous artwork which was gorgeous. This one is just butt ugly! ;-)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast