Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Catalog Returns to First Slot

Fashion Designer
    This problem and the one where you can't zoom your store out fully to see the whole thing are both fixed in the FS Halloween version that just came out. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I have a lot of slots as well. Its great to see that it is going to be changed back with the next release.

Rhino Keeper
    This is EXTREMELY aggravating. Is this a bug or a feature TL implemented? Either way, it needs to be fixed. I have 25 slots and scrolling through them all makes me not want to order anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BellasHouse1 View Post
    This is EXTREMELY aggravating. Is this a bug or a feature TL implemented? Either way, it needs to be fixed. I have 25 slots and scrolling through them all makes me not want to order anything.
    It's been FIXED in the Halloween version as I posted above on 10/20. If you update you won't have the catalog problem anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    can you please fix the catalog in fashion . I've updated but it still goes to beginning after each order . it was working in fashion Halloween but not in my main game . please tl fix . its very aggravating. especially now that I can't access Halloween version to place orders.if not fixed soon ill be forced to stop playing cause its just to much of a hassle with. 30 slots

I am having this same issue in the main FS game. I'm on a Samsung Captivate.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by yjjones93 View Post
    I am having this same issue in the main FS game. I'm on a Samsung Captivate.
    They haven't updated the main Fashion game with the fix yet, only Halloween version as that is the most current and up-to-date version. TL advises us that we should use the most up-to-date version so I would suggest going back to the Halloween version until they've updated the main version with the bug fixes.

I hope this GLITCH is fixed...it is VERY ANNOYING!!! It takes the fun out of the game.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MizzBerlinda View Post
    I hope this GLITCH is fixed...it is VERY ANNOYING!!! It takes the fun out of the game.
    It was fixed in the Halloween version and is also fixed in the Thanksgiving version.

New Resident
    Why are we still waiting on a fix to this highly annoying "feature"? Was saying it would be fixed a pat on the head to quiet your users while this issue got pushed to the back burner... or maybe even swept under the rug? Please, please, please put out an updated fix to this issue. I would prefer game repair over a new outfit in the catalog. I'm sure I don't stand alone in this request.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast