Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Catalog Returns to First Slot

The Honorable Panda
    This issue for Fashion will be changed back in the next version update. There is no ETA on when the version update will be released.

Restaurant just got this changed back in the new update that was released today.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This issue for Fashion will be changed back in the next version update. There is no ETA on when the version update will be released.

Restaurant just got this changed back in the new update that was released today.
    THANK YOU!!! I refuse to update my phone to get the goals until the next version comes out. I updated my tablet first to see what extra "surprise features" I would have to put up with in exchange for having the goals, and the catalog resetting definitely made the update not worth it.

Now I need to go start a thread asking them to fix it so that you can zoom your store out enough to see the whole thing at once. That seems to be another "feature" of this update since I was able to zoom out all the way before I installed it.

New Resident
    I have this problem too, I also think that items we reached a level 4 at should be pushed to the back so we can focus on other items we have not yet mastered

This is great news..sooner the better!!! Because I almost totally hate the game now. Ordering is a huge pain past the first five slots.

New Resident

Thanks so much. I play Fashion Story in a limited time frame and having to scroll back constantly takes up a lot of time needlessly. Was this really by design, not a bug or a fluke? If it was done intentionally, I'm glad it's going to be changed because now I don't have time to fill up past the first two pages. I know it seems like "how much more time could it take" but it actually does get very tedious and it's sort of pointless.

Seriously, thank you for listening and changing it back. So many games don't listen to their users, but clearly Team Lava isn't like that. I'm definitely going to be more likely to spend real money for gems to support a company that actually cares.

If this was just a bug (which I thought it was at first) I understand that sometimes things happen with programming and it's nobody's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    Since the update, the catalog returns to the first slot after EVERY item you order. It's annoying and time consuming, and I only have 22 slots. I can only imagine how long it's taking people who have 30 or more! Please change it back because this new feature serves no purpose.
    Totally agree its soooo annoying to have to scroll through to place orders.Please sort it out TeamLava asap

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also on android. I have 24 slots (bought 2 accidentally in gem traps early on) and returning to the front of the slots is soooo annoying. Its been doing this since the update that gave android goals. It did this in Restaurant and Bakery Story for a while too and was finally fixed recently. I think its the same kind of bug going on in Fashion Story.

I hope we get the fix today being update day..If they figured out for RS and BS then why make us wait and be annoyed any longer..Please fix today

Rhino Keeper
    I would like it changed back as well it is very annoying when you have a lot of slots

I have 40 slots and it REALLY slows me down. I've decided to STOP BUYING slots because it is such a {}. I wish they'd use a number spinner instead! It would speed up ordering and allow us to visit more neighbors instead. I'd happily buy many more slots if it were easier/quicker to order merchandise.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-18-12 at 05:16 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast