Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Catalog Returns to First Slot

This "update" is so annoying and time consuming. I barely have time to keep up with visiting neighbors, now I have to choose whether to visit people or stock my clothing. Seriously, I've spent so much $$ on this game. Shouldn't it be convenient for the consumer????

All this time waiting for us to get goals which some are so lame if you played the game long enough to make to lvl 96 which I am but after all the waiting...And now this stupid but I hate it.!!!!!!! Please fix ASAP it shouldn't be that complicated..

Rhino Keeper
    I'm grateful for this thread as I too am bogged down with this on my android. It would be great if it could be fixed. :-)

Grand Emperor
    When they released Bakery Story a couple of months ago, the same thing happened to the recipe cookbook. It would reset to the beginning like with the Fashion catalog. There were threads on it and TL passed the info onto the developers. Then they released Restaurant Story, and it reset also. I think that was passed onto the developers. Now this is the third game released in the last couple of months were the cookbook/catalog gets reset to the beginning. It seems like either its not an important thing for them to fix, or its intentional.

Farm Supplier
    In Bakery Story, the prices also increased with the update. So when the goals started, they started as if you were just starting your store. Since I am farther along in my game and had already bought all the things that were to meet goals and with the price increases, I couldn't afford to buy more of those items just to meet goals, because I was saving to expand, which doubled in price...so those goals have just sat there. However, now that Bakery has Halloween goals, I am seeing that items I am buying for the Halloween goals are also meeting the regular goals that have always been there and am managing to finally complete some goals. So you might luck out over the holidays and meet more goals than you think. Once holidays are over, I don't know what to suggest.

New Resident
    **ANDROID USER HERE**

Please, please, please fix this TL! Way too much time is spent on SCROLLING thru slots. Plus, it's extremely annoying! It's just that much less time I have to spend on neighbors.

It's disheartening to read here that other games you've updated months ago have not been fixed yet. I just assumed it would take a couple of DAYS to get it fixed, not MONTHS! o.O

Executive Chef
    Apparently it's by design

Host(ess)
    I'm a pleased owner of a Samsung Transform Ultra & Fashion story has run very nicely on it. With n e update, bugs r likely. Slots going back 2 beginng, items not being seen on tables/racks even in other boutiques, when levelg up being taken back 2 previous level 2 get more stars 2 make it back 2 level u r suppose 2 b on,& last but not least, there's a delay of 24 hrs b4 your goal requests r seen by ur neighbors is what i've experiencd since the upgrade. I'm sure TL's android team will come up with an update 2 fix these bugs. N the meantime, lets b grateful the playg field us being leveled so we androids can compete & reap the benefits of accomplishg goals:-).

Quote Originally Posted by fitt7 View Post
    I'm a pleased owner of a Samsung Transform Ultra & Fashion story has run very nicely on it. With n e update, bugs r likely. Slots going back 2 beginng, items not being seen on tables/racks even in other boutiques, when levelg up being taken back 2 previous level 2 get more stars 2 make it back 2 level u r suppose 2 b on,& last but not least, there's a delay of 24 hrs b4 your goal requests r seen by ur neighbors is what i've experiencd since the upgrade. I'm sure TL's android team will come up with an update 2 fix these bugs. N the meantime, lets b grateful the playg field us being leveled so we androids can compete & reap the benefits of accomplishg goals:-).
    it's NOT a bug. it was intentional, which is why it has remained in BS and RS for two months now! i've stopped playing BS and RS because of this, and it's just infuriating that they decided to add this to FS. WHY did they ever think it was a good idea? ugh! it makes purchasing items to sell take twice as long.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    When they released Bakery Story a couple of months ago, the same thing happened to the recipe cookbook. It would reset to the beginning like with the Fashion catalog. There were threads on it and TL passed the info onto the developers. Then they released Restaurant Story, and it reset also. I think that was passed onto the developers. Now this is the third game released in the last couple of months were the cookbook/catalog gets reset to the beginning. It seems like either its not an important thing for them to fix, or its intentional.
    It is by design and intentional, not a bug. I posted the quote from FrozenTurtle in the 3rd post in this thread. The quote came from the main FS Bug thread.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast