Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Catalog Returns to First Slot

Fashion Designer

Catalog Returns to First Slot

Since the update, the catalog returns to the first slot after EVERY item you order. It's annoying and time consuming, and I only have 22 slots. I can only imagine how long it's taking people who have 30 or more! Please change it back because this new feature serves no purpose.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    Since the update, the catalog returns to the first slot after EVERY item you order. It's annoying and time consuming, and I only have 22 slots. I can only imagine how long it's taking people who have 30 or more! Please change it back because this new feature serves no purpose.
    i've had this bug since FOREVER!!! i never bothered telling because i was sure TL won't do anything

but thanks for saying it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This is by design in a recent update, but we are gathering player feedback on the matter. Thanks!
    This is only happening on Android at the moment, but I think EVERYONE needs to put their thoughts about this in this thread, as it will come to the other versions of the game if we don't put our foot down on this. I already posted what I thought in the main feedback thread, so I won't post it again, but if iOS users don't want to have to keep scrolling back to the beginning of their slots, they should also voice their opinion on this.

Just my .02 worth.

Last night, my racks would be empty after I knew I had just placed items. then items would reappear. Then blink off. I was afraid to place items in case I placed them where there was so etching already and really messed up. seemed to be certain racks or items. had to delete and reinstall when catalogue froze and items would not place. instead, it tried to "manage" the counters and I had to be careful that counters or racks were not cleared. I was afraid that items would be expired and out of style before I resolved it.

That bug is really annoying. I'm saving up gems to buy more slots than the basic max of 22, so I hope TL fixes this soon. It's already annoying having to scroll a lot when you want to put something into slot 22 after putting something into slot 21. I dont't want to encounter that problem when I'll have bought slots 23+...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    Agreed. This new "feature" is a hassle and is aggravating. Please fix...

Host(ess)
    I'm playing on an android device. This is a HUGE problem for me! I have 100 slots. So I have to page over 2 to 20 times for each catalog order. This is extremely annoying. I'm not going to bother placing orders until this is corrected. It takes too much time!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybees1 View Post
    I'm playing on an android device. This is a HUGE problem for me! I have 100 slots. So I have to page over 2 to 20 times for each catalog order. This is extremely annoying. I'm not going to bother placing orders until this is corrected. It takes too much time!
    Holy cow! I would be so annoyed if I had that many slots. I really don't know what they're thinking when they implement stupid changes like this. They should be working on fixing the coin bug that stiil isn't fixed yet or adding new gifts - things people have been asking for forever!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the feedback, guys! We'll be sure to let our Android team know about this.

Farm Supplier
    It is the same thing that happened when the Android update happened for Bakery Story. They have not bothered to fix it yet nearly 2 months later. Don't expect results here either.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast