Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Dragon RELISTED until April 8 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Got him on the last try before it's gone used mist + water for him

Executive Chef
    Just got Mindvolt I think I'll speed it up at last time

Banned
    I love this dragon. Luckily I got one one time when I was on a gold spending spree trying for diamond, funny thing is, I evolved it, paired it with wild, sent it in the den right after I hatched it, and it got me a diamond, sad seeing it go.

Fashion Designer
    goodbye clown! you will not set foot on my island, ever!

wasted about 200 gold to try for this but only getting mist and mindvolts. No seabreeze. at all. I'm mad.

Fashion Designer
    Made my last attempt to get him and another Mist. Think I got 4 - 5 mists, 2 Mindvolts and no Seabreeze. He is ugly though so that makes it easier to see this one go. Hopefully he'll be back around April 1st next year. It doesn't sit well with me that I may get every dragon but this one may not come back.

Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Made my last attempt to get him and another Mist. Think I got 4 - 5 mists, 2 Mindvolts and no Seabreeze. He is ugly though so that makes it easier to see this one go. Hopefully he'll be back around April 1st next year. It doesn't sit well with me that I may get every dragon but this one may not come back.
    Well if it makes you feel better, I was in the middle of laundry, had my timing off.... Just put diamond and sea breeze back in for some magic time, then checked the timer and realized I was too late to even get clown. So with three failed mists, 2 failed mindvolts and a failed sea breeze, I totally jacked myself for another 9 hours. Stupid obsession with trying to collect all the dragons. I going to throw a mini fit to myself....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking13 View Post
    Well if it makes you feel better, I was in the middle of laundry, had my timing off.... Just put diamond and sea breeze back in for some magic time, then checked the timer and realized I was too late to even get clown. So with three failed mists, 2 failed mindvolts and a failed sea breeze, I totally jacked myself for another 9 hours. Stupid obsession with trying to collect all the dragons. I going to throw a mini fit to myself....
    lol i tied mine up for 22 hours...i thought there was still like 15 min left?

Fashion Designer
    i missed this one. got mostly mists, a couple of mindvolts, 1 seabreeze (already had it), and 1 mercury fail! was missing the mercury so i guess something good came out of trying for clown

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    i missed this one. got mostly mists, a couple of mindvolts, 1 seabreeze (already had it), and 1 mercury fail! was missing the mercury so i guess something good came out of trying for clown
    I'm jealous wish I got mercury as a fail! Lucky!

Fashion Designer
    I missed out on this one. More importantly, last night my iPad fell and the screen broke- is it bad that my first thought was "now I REALLY won't get the clown dragon..." I'm sensing a problem...