Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update Sep 27, 09-27-12

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crissy9112 View Post
    Idk if anyone has mentioned this (too lazy to read through the posts), but am I the only.one that thinks the drinks in the Coffin Drink machine look like True Blood from the show.. True Blood? haha I think its cute.
    OMG! They soooo do look like True Blood bottles. Great call!

Halloween is my favorite time of the year, and the price changes are making this so bittersweet... on one hand, I definitely want to keep playing, and I'm motivated to bake to work through my goals and have a Halloween bakery... but on the other hand, I'm spending SO much money on decor and earning so little from the recipes, I probably won't have any money to play after this.

Host(ess)
    Anyone have photos of the Witch's Cauldron recipes yet?

Fashion Designer
    Was it really necessary to make ALL of the tables for gems? It would have made more sense to perhaps make two tables for coins and the other two for gems, so others who don't want to use gems can have a chance to purchase tables. Btw I spent 5 million coins on decor last night. Five. Million. Glare face at TL. That's just ridiculous -_-

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by crissy9112 View Post
    Idk if anyone has mentioned this (too lazy to read through the posts), but am I the only.one that thinks the drinks in the Coffin Drink machine look like True Blood from the show.. True Blood? haha I think its cute.
    I just served my first A drink, first thought - True Blood. If Eric just would like to visit my bakery ahhh~ :melts:

I'm overwhelmed with this update. I'm not into mummies, bats and all that "childlish" staff, but some of it may suit mature players. Not bad TL. But GOALS, I spent 1,000,000 and I'm only half way to finish all of them. I'm left with only 300,000 coins.

Everything is so over price

Executive Chef
    I rather it be coins than gems. But that's just me.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Was it really necessary to make ALL of the tables for gems? It would have made more sense to perhaps make two tables for coins and the other two for gems, so others who don't want to use gems can have a chance to purchase tables. Btw I spent 5 million coins on decor last night. Five. Million. Glare face at TL. That's just ridiculous -_-
    I doubt this week is the only week with halloween items...so we might see halloween tables in the future. I actually took one look at the prices and told myself I can't afford to decorate my bakery anymore. I had 15 million saved up and now down to 13

Rhino Keeper
    Everythings sooo expensive. blah.

Fashion Designer
    How will I do this in 40 days.. will the new non-goal stuff stay or go once the goals are over, like the skeleton wallpaper?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast