Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update Sep 27, 09-27-12

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so sad! I STILLmdont have ANY Halloween content nor can I find a Halloween version of the game in the app store... Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by lizzygee23 View Post
    I'm so sad! I STILLmdont have ANY Halloween content nor can I find a Halloween version of the game in the app store... Any suggestions?
    Bakery Story: Halloween has been temporarily removed from the iOS App Store while we make some improvements. We look forward to bringing it back as soon as possible. It's good to see so much anticipation for it!

New Resident
    Hi there. Could someone tell me how to get all these Halloween items please! I can see the parts required for ovens in my gifts list, but I have no new items in my design area, ie cookers, tables, chairs, etc. I can gift the parts to neighbours, and they can send them to me as gifts, but I can't do anything with them! I've looked in the App Store for a Bakery Story Halloween but there isn't one!! Help please! How can I get these items. I'm in the UK. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladypk1 View Post
    Hi there. Could someone tell me how to get all these Halloween items please! I can see the parts required for ovens in my gifts list, but I have no new items in my design area, ie cookers, tables, chairs, etc. I can gift the parts to neighbours, and they can send them to me as gifts, but I can't do anything with them! I've looked in the App Store for a Bakery Story Halloween but there isn't one!! Help please! How can I get these items. I'm in the UK. Thanks
    It's been remove temporarily
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Bakery Story: Halloween has been temporarily removed from the iOS App Store while we make some improvements. We look forward to bringing it back as soon as possible. It's good to see so much anticipation for it!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    i recall it being pulled yesterday when I didn't see it in the appstore.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213