Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update Sep 27, 09-27-12

Rhino Keeper
    Haai Quick question, A nbr on bs doesn't find the halloweenstuff in her design... She has the giftparts but nothing else. It is wierd I think, because she got the same version like mine.. Any thoughts?

Rhino Keeper
    As a Kindle player I am very jealous that I don't get the costumed customers or the new " outside." Whah! I'm not sure I envy the goals though. They look like coin eaters. Does anyone know what the new appliances make? I am 1 mil away from my 10 mil expansion, but I'm spending crazy coins for the new decor and storing a lot of my stuff to make room for Halloween.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    As a Kindle player I am very jealous that I don't get the costumed customers or the new " outside." Whah! I'm not sure I envy the goals though. They look like coin eaters. Does anyone know what the new appliances make? I am 1 mil away from my 10 mil expansion, but I'm spending crazy coins for the new decor and storing a lot of my stuff to make room for Halloween.
    There are 2 new machines a coffindrinkmaker and a stive that likes like a kettle were a witch makes her potions. Be aware, the new halloweenstuff is expensive, a lot of the stuff is just for gems. There are 3 counters, 30 000, 35 000 and 90 000..

Just happy that android wasn't left out of the Halloween fun. Thanks TL.

Executive Chef
    anyone got a picture of the new appliances and recipes?

Rhino Keeper
    The new pricing makes me sick. I was so looking forward to my first Halloween on BS but the cost of items & recipes is so high that it sucked all of the fun out of the game for me. I'm just focusing on mastering the recipes and not buying any decorations from now on.

Also, I stopped buying gems in all of my other story games.

New Resident
    I have an Android and I have the new goals, but none of the customers are in costume Do I have to do something special to see them in costume?

I am outraged by the cost of these new counters and wallpaper in order to get a very small reward! I am trying to expand to the $1,000,000 expansion but I cant get enough money if I am trying to do the goals. I LOVE working on the goals, I just wish the prices were more reasonable! Plus I didn't know that I could buy any wallpaper, I already completed that goal by spending $200,000 on the Halloween wallpaper

Farm Supplier
    Idk if anyone has mentioned this (too lazy to read through the posts), but am I the only.one that thinks the drinks in the Coffin Drink machine look like True Blood from the show.. True Blood? haha I think its cute.

Executive Chef
    I wish the game would allow you to sell your old wallpaper (and floor tiles). I am sure I am going to get to a point where I just cannot buy any. It would be especially handy now, just to earn a bit of extra money!!!

Executive Chef

I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast