Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update Sep 27, 09-27-12

Farm Supplier
    I love the new update! So cool!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    How will I do this in 40 days.. will the new non-goal stuff stay or go once the goals are over, like the skeleton wallpaper?
    Don't take my word for it but from past experience seasonal items disappear after a while.

Farm Supplier
    @OrdinaryJoe
    You can buy any wallpaper

I can't wait for a sale..I tried to hold off...but Im gonna have to buy gems...these items are too cute.

my coins went down from 20million to 12million after i did the halloween goals + 6million expansion so i can fit more things into my bakery, while i can afford them, i have to say TL is not doing justice to all its players because those at level below 40 range simply CANNOT afford the halloween decorations. if the goals are for everybody, it should be achievable by everybody and not just those who own above 1million coins.

For the 20 floor tiles I got a few mummy's and then tried another cheap one and it worked. Thanks goodness for I of course don't have the coin because of the increase of cost.

Executive Chef
    I thought it was clear that unless the goal states you must buy a specific type of counter/table/chair, then you can opt to buy whatever the cheapest item in that category is.

It's what I've always done.

Farm Supplier
    Oh Eric... now you've got me youtube-ing True Blood clips during class! If I had disposable gems, I would rename my bakery "Fangtasia" just for the month of October.

Quote Originally Posted by kisseop View Post
    I just served my first A drink, first thought - True Blood. If Eric just would like to visit my bakery ahhh~ :melts:

I'm overwhelmed with this update. I'm not into mummies, bats and all that "childlish" staff, but some of it may suit mature players. Not bad TL. But GOALS, I spent 1,000,000 and I'm only half way to finish all of them. I'm left with only 300,000 coins.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by crissy9112 View Post
    Oh Eric... now you've got me youtube-ing True Blood clips during class! If I had disposable gems, I would rename my bakery "Fangtasia" just for the month of October.
    I rarely say this but OMG! Great idea. Wish I came up with it first. I would give you gems for that purpose if it was possible.
    P.S. Wanna be nbrs? My id: kisseop

Did you get an answer to this?. I have the decor but no costume guest.

Quote Originally Posted by sftbldrk View Post
    I have an Android and I have the new goals, but none of the customers are in costume Do I have to do something special to see them in costume?

I am outraged by the cost of these new counters and wallpaper in order to get a very small reward! I am trying to expand to the $1,000,000 expansion but I cant get enough money if I am trying to do the goals. I LOVE working on the goals, I just wish the prices were more reasonable! Plus I didn't know that I could buy any wallpaper, I already completed that goal by spending $200,000 on the Halloween wallpaper

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I thought it was clear that unless the goal states you must buy a specific type of counter/table/chair, then you can opt to buy whatever the cheapest item in that category is.

It's what I've always done.
    People don't realize that because TL has it set up so that it seems like you have to (what with a flashing arrow pointing to it).

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast