Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BS: Halloween not available in US app store?

Unhappy BS: Halloween not available in US app store?

So after a few days of going crazy not seeing halloween items in my store, i checked here and saw you needed to download the halloween version. Ok cool, check the itunes app store.... Nothing. Ok, check the forums again, found the link on the halloween goals post, click... "this application is not available in the US app store". I might have cried a little. Halloween is my fave time of year so im wondering if this is just an oops or temporary problem..

Try this link:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/bakery-story-halloween/id464468012?mt=8

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Try this link:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/bakery-story-halloween/id464468012?mt=8
    It's not really a link... just put it into your address bar. It should ask you to open iTunes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone! Bakery Story: Halloween has been temporarily removed from the iOS App Store while we make some improvements. If you already have the app installed, you can continue to play it without any issue. If you have played it at least once and have since deleted it, you can still use the original version to play and access all of your Halloween items. However, you will see the original background (neighborhood) and original customers. Thanks for your patience during this time!
    Quote Originally Posted by witchydesign View Post
    So after a few days of going crazy not seeing halloween items in my store, i checked here and saw you needed to download the halloween version. Ok cool, check the itunes app store.... Nothing. Ok, check the forums again, found the link on the halloween goals post, click... "this application is not available in the US app store". I might have cried a little. Halloween is my fave time of year so im wondering if this is just an oops or temporary problem..
    It should be up soon maybe tommorow with the update

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    It should be up soon maybe tommorow with the update
    Oh, I hadn't even read that update by FrozenTurtle. Sorry witchydesign. The "link" won't work then.

Fantastic! I did not see that update. Awesome :-) *happy dance*

Thank goodness. Going crazy trying to download this for days now.

Rhino Keeper
    i also cannot find the update in itunes and I am in ASIA

Farm Supplier
    I only see the original BS and World Games BS in iTunes and I am in Mississippi.

Rhino Keeper
    I still cannot get the update! I was excited to find out that I can get it today but no! So other people who can get it, probably gets ahead on the goals, I hope the people that don't get the update at the same time with other people can get full time set on those goals because I don't want to be late on goals or find out that there's 10 days left for doing goals...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast