Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Halloween Goals 2012

Executive Chef
    I don't have any goals(iphone4)restarted device twice- any other iOS users still not have goals either?

Farm Supplier
    uuuummm - - - not too sure here when you say restart what do you mean? (sorry if I sound stupid)

I play on kindle fire. Been playing dice Feb 2012. I have never had goals. Should I?

Executive Chef
    Just means turned device off completely,then turn it back on again( took me awhile to figure it out to,lol)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I don't have any goals(iphone4)restarted device twice- any other iOS users still not have goals either?
    You're not alone. Requests for parts are piling in from my droid and iOS neighbors. I've restarted and reinstalled to no avail. Bummer Guess we just have to wait

Rhino Keeper
    For the "Buy 10 Wallpapers" requirement, does it have to be Halloween wallpaper, or can it be any wallpaper?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by chzhed2522 View Post
    I play on kindle fire. Been playing dice Feb 2012. I have never had goals. Should I?
    Goals are not currently offered for Kindle Fire
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    For the "Buy 10 Wallpapers" requirement, does it have to be Halloween wallpaper, or can it be any wallpaper?
    It can be any wallpaper

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    I bought 4 ******d wallpapers and completed the goal.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I'm iOS, and I did restart my device, but I still don't have anything new. The only goals I have are pointless ones for other games... dragon story and home design, goals that offer NO rewards, so they are pretty stupid & worthless!

I DID have someone send me "logs", which I declined since I don't seem to need them & can only accept 1 more gift today, and I do need other parts. They also requested "vampire cape", which I approved... but it is weird that we're getting requests and people sending parts when not everyone has this stuff yet.

Oh, well I have part of the new stuff... I just checked my "gift list", and I do have 4 new gifts I am able to send people: bat air-freshener, vampire cape, logs & black iron... BUT I don't have new goals or any new appliances, counters, etc.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast